Chapter 4

Hinata POV:

"Hinata... what language is that?" Kageyama, the nearest to me asked.

Oh crap. I felt so stressed out I actually tought I was talking with Viktor and Yurio (they can speak Japanese but sometimes I speak Russian with them so I can improve it).

"Ooh! Ooh! I've heard that language before! It's Russian!" Noya said.

"So... the shrimp can't even speak proper English, and yet he can speak Russian?" Tsukishima scoffed.

"Is there anyone here besides Hinata who can speak Russian?" Tanaka asked.

"That would be me!" Noya said proudly. "My older brother moved to Russia and he taught me how to speak Russian! Just now Shoyo said 'Ahh what am I gonna do?!'" Noya explained.

"Hinata must really want to go the trip then." Suga sighed.

"Where did you learn Russian from, Hinata?" Tanaka asked.

"Oh! Um... I have a relative who has a Russian husband. They live in Japan and we vistit them a lot so I learned Russian!" Hinata explained.

"Well, then you should take that time to learn Russian to catch up on your English, shrimp." Tsukishima scoffed.

"Ahem!" Takeda-sensei coughed loudly to catch our attention. He clearly isn't finished explaining our trip."So apparently there are people who are willing to supervise and teach you guys a bit of ice-skating for free." Takeda-sensei continued.

"Please be girls, please be girls, please be beautiful girls." Tanaka and Noya chanted.

"Its gonna be the famous figure ice-skater who represented Japan in the Gran Prix finals; Katsuki- Nikiforov Yuri!" Takeda-sensei said.

Wait wHAT-

"He's gonna get some help from his husband, Viktor Katsuki-Nikiforov." Takeda-sensei continued.

HoLY ASAHI-

"And if we are lucky, Katsuki-Nikiforov-san might bring along his nephew, the famous figure ice-skater who won silver at the Gran Prix finals Junior Section; Katsuki Shota!" Takeda-sensei said happily.

What is going on. Why the crap is this happening? They didn't mention Yurio, what happened to Yurio? What am I gonna do-

"Woahhh! So cool!" Tanaka yelled." No pretty girls but that's ok, we get to meet celebrities!"

"Katsuki Shota is really cool! I saw him on TV last year, Ryuu!" Noya screamed." I would really wanna meet him!"

I blushed a bit at Noya's indirect compliment.

"Well, this is a really good opportunity for all of us to cool down together!" Daichi said and clapped his hands. "Especially after all our hard work! THANK YOU, TAKEDA-SENSEI!" Daichi yelled and bowed to Takeda-sensei.

"THANK YOU, TAKEDA-SENSEI!" We all yelled and did the same thing (except for Tsukishima, of course. He ain't that excited.)

"Oh! Um, sensei! I need talk to you alone, is that ok?" I say.

"Sure, Hinata, I'll be waiting outside the gym." Takeda-sensei smilled.

~~~
"So what's the problem, Hinata?" Takeda-sensei said calmly.

"Erm, so everyday from now on I'd have to go home early." I explain.

"You're skipping afternoon practice?" Sensei said suprised.

Suddenly I heard a gasp. Maybe it was my imagination, so I ignored it.

"No, Takeda-sensei, I'm not. I just need to leave at around 4.15 p.m. everyday." I say.