BOOK 2 - AD ASTRA PER ASPERA

INTRODUCTION

hazel parker has been wounded in action and is taken to a field hospital behind the lines in bastogne. there she discovers what it is really like for the nurses and medics and doctors and surgeons behind the front lines, fighting their own battle against death. hazel also fights her own mental battle with herself as she relives the moment she was hit almost every night. and she never fails to see the green eyes of the german soldier she killed, or the dead look of private julian when she saved his body. the nights are sleepless and long, but the days are filled with moments that not just change her life but many others.

hazel feels it was god's plan, to place her in that hospital, and for many reasons. reasons she would've never thought of - and not just for herself, but for the people around her.

this book will follow hazel through her time in the field hospitals in bastogne and france, and eventually her return to easy company. the story will follow them through mourmelon-le-grande again and then into germany, and then eventually to austria for the end of the war.

and then after the war? history.

here is the wonderful cover:

i hope you please continue you on with hazel's story and the virago's story because it is far from over! we still have discover what happens when the war ends and how the world reacts to knowing women were part of this covert operation, and how ce...

i hope you please continue you on with hazel's story and the virago's story because it is far from over! we still have discover what happens when the war ends and how the world reacts to knowing women were part of this covert operation, and how certain relationships progress through the end of this horrific war! :)  you won't want to miss it!!

i can't thank you all enough for joining me on the first half of this journey of operation virago and hazel parker. it has been such a joy to write this story and to fill it with the emotions and the descriptions and the love and joy a story needs. it has been a dream to write this and i've enjoyed every second. thank you all so much for what you've done! you've read it, commented and voted, and it makes my heart warm to just know you've stuck in this far!! i hope you're ready for the next book! when you finish this, the book will be up and posted under my account with an introduction and the first few chapters up, please enjoy! :)