Chapter 4

“ Sawadeekhap ”

Off greeted the security guard once he enter the GMM building it's a little bit late when he woke up earlier but its just the right time for his schedule for the day. When he open his twitter account he didn't expect that him and Gun is still trending a lot of babii's tagged him in a video where Gun is so close to him and talking about something he didn't remember but it's all about random things Gun want to talk about. And their friends just capture the right moment that looks like they're intimate to each other but it's just Gun talking to him.

Off wasn't really the person who likes to waste his time in social media but seeing other people ship them makes his heart warm. That even though he can't have Gun ,there's an escape for him to think that him and Gun is a thing.

-----

“ Ai' Khai! Why you need to make my son cry huh? ”

That's the voice greeted him when he enter the floor where Gun usually hangs out when he's waiting for his work.

“ Huh? What did I do? ”

He's confused why P'Godji suddenly call him khai. He sitted from the nearest chair he can grab and sit on it.

“ it's your role in Theory of Love! In all fairness your really handsome in every episode dear! ”

P'Godji is the main shipper of OffGun in GMM and Gun's Mae in the building since Mom's Gun dies a few years ago.

He still remembered that time he doesn't want to see Gun in a state like that, when he saw Gun really trying hard not to cry in front of many people especially in front of his sister but when the time it's only him and Gun. The boy burst into tears ,Gun cried his heart out to the point he even can't breath properly he was terrified at that time that he thought he'll gonna loose Gun but thank God he calm down. He need to hug him for hours before he stops crying. He don't want to see Gun like that again. Seeing Gun be broken like that? Off can't stand it , it fucking hurts him that at some point he blames Gun's mother for leaving them earlier than expected. If she just stay a little longer at least Gun can prepare himself but at the end of the day they really need to accept the fact that a person's death is inevitable. It took Gun months to be back on his old self, yes maybe he smile infront of the fans and others but Off knew it's just a mask by the time Gun is fully healed he was so happy. His Gun is back, that smile and all.

“ oh Off better tell your manager to prepare your passport okay? ”

“ for what? ”

“ you know event from japan? ”

“ aow? Do I need to be there? I'm still tired for all the preparations for our fanmeet ”

“ you need to,nong Gun is there so you need to be there ”

“ okay ”

Theory of Love is been a hit, well thanks to Gun a lot of people really hates his character as khai even Off himself hates it like why would you have to gone all through that if you can just treasure that person in front of you from the very start.

The trip to Japan is smooth as it is he is sitted beside Gun, too bad he can't stare at Gun while he sleeps because he sleeps first. Upon arriving at airport a shuttle bus greeted them it is the transportation that the company provided for them. Actually he didn't know where they are heading he just sit there and wait till they arrive at the place.

“ Papii wake up ”

A voice and a tap on his cheeks make Off open his eyes, he's really tired this past few months so going in Japan is a big hassle for him. He prefer to rest inside his house than go to places.