Chapter 17

After that unexpected incident where Off needs to tell Gun's Father about his feelings to his son their journey as a couple has been very smooth- wait couple? Scratch that! Their journey as him courting Gun has been very smooth though no one in the agency knows what they are doing, Gun didn't want the agency to know about them for now he said that he wants it to keep it private and the people there will definitely tease him to death if they knew, Off didn't care about it that much, as long as Gun wil still end up to him he's fine. The boy can do whatever he wants in this relationship or this set up because hey! they're still not a thing.

“ hey can you snap out of it? ”

“ uh huh? ”

Mild groan dramatically “ P'Off I've been telling you like a million times already my lines and I'm not hearing a response? Are you dead or something? ”

“ ah hehe ” Off let out a chuckle, he didn't thought that he's spacing out again. Gun is always in his mind this past few days. The latter change a bit, he has been so distant to him when he started to court him, he's not that clingy, he also barely got the neck kisses that he is so used to! He didn't know why but its the complete opposite when they're alone together, Gun is very tempting that he needs to calm his self every time Gun will start to cling on him. Before when Gun gave him this attention although he already like him he didn't feel anything sexual at all he just let him do his thing and he'll do his thing but now that there are things that is clear between the both of them the things that Gun do to him gives a different effect to him now. He didn't want to ask Gun about it, he's afraid Gun will think too much about it. He has needs but he didn't want the latter to pressure his self if he's not ready and their still dating it's too much for Gun if he'll say this things to him, he'll freak out for sure.

“ I'm sorry can you just repeat it again? ” Off scan his script to find where Mild just speak the lines

“ you know what? Forget it! ” Off look at her with curiosity didn't she want to finish this?

“ I noticed like since you came! You have this freaking aura that saying you're happy ” Mild was again doing weird gesture with her hands while she speak, Off find it funny but he also notice that it's her way to express what she wants to say and he also adopt some of it

“ the fuck are you laughing at? ” mood change? Real quick eh?

“ no! No! I'm sorry ” Off said between laughs

“ what ever! Just tell me what happened ” Mild is looking at him they both know that something has change to him but can he tell to her? Is it okay to Gun?

“ come on! Spill it! ” Mild is frustrated to know, she's been observing Off the whole time, there's something new to Off but she's not quite sure what is it and this is the only time she can ask about it

“ well ”

“ well? What? ” should he tell her? But she's way too talkative but on the other hand he's sure Mild will not tell it to anybody

“ what? ”

He heaves a sigh, seriously this girl is such a push over “ fine, me and Gun... Well don't tell it to anybody okay? He might get mad and I don't know if he'll approve this saying to you- ”

“ can't you say it directly? ”

“ ugh fine! me and Gun are dating I'm courting him ” he waits for Mild to react or freak out or throw something at him but he's surprised that she didn't do what he was expecting her to do

“ that's it? ” Mild said she sounds like she's so disappointed on what she hear

“ yes, what do you wanna hear? ” the girl just shrug at him, she focus on reading her script