Chapter 7

1st of October , few days from now it's Gun's birthday he knows that he told Gun that he didn't give him a birthday gift but of course he will still give Gun something. But due to unfortunate circumstances he still haven't bought anything for Gun. He's schedule for this week is so packed that almost everyday he wokes up at 7 then got home either 11 or 12 or much later than that. He didn't even have a chance to talk to Gun this week. He's really busy that even staying at GMM building like he used to do before ,he can't do now. He's very exhausted and the month is just starting but he feels like his body is about to pass out because of exhaustion.

Walking inside the Grammy building he was greeted by some of the guards and other staff ,he also greeted them back. He will just be quick, just tell something about P'Godji and he'll leave after. He's filming a new series but the location is in the province so he really needs to be quick, so by 2pm he already arrive at the location.

Soon as he saw Godji he tells her what he needs and ask her a favor, he also tells her that he will be gone for 1-2 episodes of School Rangers this month because of his schedule. He can't attend it for the mean time

“ is that all? I'm sure P'Tha will understand it's as if you'll just play there? ”

“ thank you P' it's just my schedule is really full as of this month I'm sorry ”

“ no worries, you can go now you need to catch the next train if you want to arrive there before dawn ”

“ yes yes P' , bye P' thank you very much-- ” Off is cutted with his words when a warm embrace from his back stop him

“ papii! You're here! Are you free now? ” He looked at Gun, he was smiling and expecting that Off will stay but Off knew he really needs to leave.
Because of his schedule he rarely talk or even call Gun, he really misses the boy but he can't squeeze in some time for him and he knows Gun is upset about it he's not talking or sulking at him because he knows it's his work.

“ sorry Nong Gun, I just stop by here to tell something to P'Godji but I need to go now ” Gun slowly remove his hug from Off's waist. Off didn't want the look on Gun's face coz he knows once he saw that face he will not able to go to the shoot

“ you've been busy really lately, but I'm sure you'll go to my party right? ” Gun asked smiling at him, he doesn't want Gun to be sad but also he doesn't want Gun to expect that he was coming coz even him, he didn't know when will their shoot in the province will be done and even if they finished early he also didn't know if he can make it on time

“ speaking of that ” Off haven't finish what he is saying but he knew, Gun already knows what he is about to say. His shoulders is down and his smile faded. Fuck he didn't want to see Gun like this if he could just cancel but he couldn't

“ ... You can't? It's fine! I know you're working but you need to buy me something when you come back okay? ” In a quick click Gun's expression changes he knows it's just one of Gun's mask but he can't do something about it this time

“ I'll just make it up for you okay? I really need to go, bye Gun! ” Off literally run outside the building and hopped in his car and go to the train station.

Off arrives at the location earlier than he expected, he already talked to the director that if they can able to finished the work before October 4 but the director told him that it depends on the circumstances but they will try to finish the work before the date Off said, they just need to take a few scenes from the province and the setting will be back to city.

Off worked his ass off, he make sure that if it's his scene he needs to do his best, he don't want to take 2 or more takes because they also need to shoot different angles so if he or his co-star will make a mistake it'll take them too much time that Off didn't want at this moment. He wants to finish his scene soon as possible so he can leave for Gun's birthday.
---
October 4
7:00am and Off just finishes his scene. He looks very exhausted, his eyebags are covered with concealer but you can see how dark his under eyes is, for the past 3 days Off haven't slept enough his longest sleep for that days is only 4 hours. He wanted to finish first so the director make an exception for him, they shoot first the scenes where Off is needed, he was very thankful for that because even the other staffs needs to work hard like him, he was also thankful that the others really understands his reason.