Chapter 8

Loud knocks make Off wake him up from his sleep. He looks at the clock on his bed side table and it's almost 2:00 pm in the afternoon, did he just sleep that long?

His head is aching like crazy and he doesn't know why, What happened last night? The memories from last night comes rushing to Off's head ‘ right, last night ’

He got up from his bed still on his clothes that he wear last night, he didn't even budge his self to took some shower. His hair is all over the place so as his clothes, he really look like a mess.

“ Ai'Off are you still sleeping?! ” he almost forgot the person who is knocking, he lazily open the door of his condo to see his manager with an irritated face, Off just wai at him and leave him at the front door as he grab some cold water from his fridge. His manager just sigh on how he acts, he has a schedule for today and he's still not ready

“ Off don't you remember that you need to meet P'Tha for today? ” Off just look at him then eventually shook his head saying he didn't forget it, he gulps the water from his mouth before hiw answer “ I just woke up late-- ”

“ VERY late ” his manager corrected him, and Off just obliged on what his manager said he's still not in the mood after last night. If he can just lock his self inside his room? He will do it but he knows he have a responsibility and he's not a kid to act immature and doesn't think the people working around him.

“ here's your phone ” His manager place his phone on the table “ the director gave that to me earlier when he saw me. Fixed yourself already we need to go now, P'Tha will be there soon so you need to hurry up. I'll just wait at the parking lot ” Off just nod at him, he knows there's something wrong about Off especially seeing him acting like this, there's clearly something bothering him, but he thinks that he's not the right person to ask or invade Off's privacy even though he is Off's manager.
He doesn't want to meddle with the things that Off didn't really tell him, but he's really worried because one day Off is happy and loud then the other day he becomes a lifeless dog

“ are you okay? ” he can't help but ask coz he is still not in his usual state. Off just nod again. He just sigh maybe he will tell if he's ready to share

“ okay I'll go now, just be quick ” with that his manager left him. He is sitting on the sofa looking at the glass that he used to drink water. Off release a deep sigh he doesn't know if he can function well today, he's afraid that his thoughts will float around in front of P'Tha and that will be such a disrespectful act of him.

P'Tha is his boss and the least he wants to do with him is disrespect him. Aside from Gun, P'Tha is the one who encouraged him to continue show business during those times like he really wanted to give up

2nd day of the shooting of Puppy Honey and Off still not used to act in front of Gun, and what really irritates him is the boy nailed every scene he was in. Gun is clearly an experienced actor and Off is really jealous seeing the director and his other co-stars  praised on how the fuck he is good at acting.

He knows that this is not a competition but seeing those people saying some good comments to Gun and then looked at him like he was some sort of dirt that Gun needs to bring in order for this shoot to work for the both of them.

-----

For the 3rd take he's not in the scene, he just walk out of the place and of course people won't notice him because they're too busy to take the parts of the lead actors scene.

He was walking and he didn't notice that he's been walking too much he reach the cafeteria of the university. He sits on one of the chair inside and drop his script. He's tired he wants to quit already. He wants to tell to everyone that he wants to quit so they just can find a better actor to replace him