Chapter 23

“ are you sure you still want to continue the press con later? I mean we can re-sched that if you want ”

Off's manager is already in his condo the moment his manager heard his voice when he call, he knew there's something wrong and when he arrived at his place he saw Off on his worst state. Off didn't even notice that he's already there if he didn't call him multiple times.

“ no P' we need to do this now. We're already there why would I back out when everything's going well on my plan ”

“ but you're not in the right state. Your plan is going fine but does your heart feels fine too? ”

Off didn't get to answer what his manager ask him. He's right but if he'll let that bastard lurking around like he didn't do something wrong he needs to stop him now.

“ even so, we need to end this P' I'm not in the right state for this but don't worry I can handle myself ”
His manager sit beside him and tap his shoulder “ Off you've been through a lot for this day. You can continue this tomorrow ”

Off didn't answer. He didn't know what to answer. He's exhausted with all this shit that is happening he just want this to end. He just wanted to go back the time that him and Gun are fine nothing to worry about but that's impossible now. He broke up with the latter and the last thing he need to do is make the last move and that putting Mr. Saetang in the place he needs to be. In jail.

“ okay I'll call the press- ”

“ No P' we'll do this now ” His manager look for him for a sec then let out a sigh he's sure no one can stop Off now, he's already decided “ okay I'll call them to prepare for the press con ”

“ and P' ”

His manager was about to leave when Off called him he just look back and gave him a questioning look “ I want ALL of the board members are there ”

“ what?! How will I do that?! ” Off shrugged his shoulder then get his phone “ I don't know just do it okay? ” Off smile at him then the boy start to call someone in his phone.

“ such a pain in the ass ” His manager mumble before he leaves.

“ hello Mild? ”

[ Off! Why did you call just now! ] Off quickly move his phone away when he heard Mild's voice ringing from the other line

‘ this girl didn't know the word hello ’

Off wait till Mild is done nagging about anything the girl can think of, after some minutes Off raise a brow when he heard nothing from the other line.

“ You're done now? ” he heard hissed from the other line that made him chuckle a bit.

[ tsk go shoot, what's your plan? ]

Mild knew this thing all along it's not just Arm who help him there's a lot of people who's backing him that's why he's really determined to end this now cuz this people wants it too. The moment Off tell this to her Off can't stop Mild's mouth, she's cursing and swearing Mr. Saetang to death like it'll hurt the old man if she do more.

“ you already talk to police right? ”

[ yeah, they're going there once the press con will start and there's also some police officers who dress as a civilian in there ]

“ and the spy? How's him? ”

[ oh the one who's tailing you since the beginning? ]

Off nodded like Mild is just there in front of him, he stand up and look at the window of his condo where he can see the people up there.