Chapter 16

Off and Gun are currently looking at each other well Off is a bit tense maybe because Gun is not smiling at him he knows Gun is not mad cuz if he is he will not let him court him or even let him in inside his room and take note just the two of them. Off can just imagine the things what they will do in here if Gun already forgive him and they're already in a relationship the cold room, the soft mattress the-

“ papii are you listening? ”

“ huh- uh- what? ”

Gun rolled his eyes on him “ if you'll not focus you can just leave ”

Off quickly hold Gun's hands “ no! No! I'll focus now baby let's talk ” Off is already focused he didn't want Gun to be mad or upset to him but then he notice a slight tint of red on Gun's cheeks

“ Gun? Are you sick? You're cheeks are kinda red ” he was about to touch his face when Gun stop his hand from doing so. He just glare at him and Off didn't know why

“ I'm fine just-just focus okay? ” Off nod like he was ready to focused when in fact he's just mesmerized by Gun's face that is currently so close to him. He wants to hold Gun's cheeks although he already touched it when they're shooting in a series but this time it's different it's only the two of them and no one's watching

“ papii? ” Off didn't notice that Gun is already aware that he was scanning his face

“ Gun can I touch your cheeks with my hands? ” Off knew Gun is confused but the boy still nod at his request. He carefully lift his both hands and hold both of Gun's cheeks his face is so small compared with his hands it's like he was holding a small bread that if he pinch or hold it too tight the beautiful bread will easily loose it's beautiful shape. Off knew that he looked like a crazy mad man for being happy just to get a hold on Gun's cheeks but he doesn't care he badly wants to do this since he knew he fall for the boy and now that he's actually doing it, it feels surreal for him. Before he was just imagining like how it feels to hold Gun's cheeks when no one is watching, so this is how it feels his heart is beating fast and his body starts to warm up even though the AC is on and only Gun can make him feel this way. He's so happy, he's fucking happy that he didn't know how to explain it.

“ uh papii ” he was awaken on his own thoughts when Gun speak when he look at him Gun is staring at him eyes are glossy, cheeks are flushed and his lips are really pouty and red without him even trying God! He wants to keep this Gun in front of him so no one can ever see this state of him and how beautiful he is.

“ I'm sorry, do you feel uncomfortable? ” he ask but he's still not removing his hands, not yet. Just a little more.

Gun slowly shook his head and Off just want to swoon at his actions he's so cute, he can't handle it “ no, I actually like it... ” Gun hold both of his hands that is still on his cheeks his hands are way smaller than his but they matched perfectly “... you're hands are warm and soft, it calms me ” Off heart's melt at this sight, Gun in front of him letting him hold his cheeks? This is the happiest day of his life but meeting Gun is the happiest day of his life right? You know what forget it! He's happy if is Gun is in it. No need to choose the day! Their moment last for a couple of minutes before Off remove his hands on Gun's cheeks he's afraid Gun will start to feel uncomfortable and just afraid to tell him.

“ so what do you want to know? ” he started to speak because Gun is silent for a minute now and the moment he said it Gun is back on looking like he wants to kill him, he just hopes he guessed it wrong

“ let's start at what you said earlier, what made you think I have a girlfriend? ”

Off sighed as he remember his dumbness “ as I told you earlier your joke on me when Mild and I broke up didn't register, all I heard that day is you having a girlfriend and afraid of loosing her. Those words haunt me until I burst up, until I took that sleeping pills that day I just want to sleep because thinking of you with a girl really hurts me that whenever I close my eyes that's the only thing that comes in my mind. I'm sorry if I didn't listen carefully it's just my mind start to blank up and the only thing that register in it is the last thing you say. I didn't know that you're just joking on me ”