Chapter 20

“ so P'Gun how did Off confess to you? Does he gave you some kind of flowers? ”

“ well he didn't? ” Gun sounded so unsure

“ aow! Why? ” Gun look at him through the rare view mirror asking him for help. He can't just answer her that they fuck that's why they end up together she'll freak out for sure.

Gun and Mild are sitted at the back sit which Off really didn't like a bit, Gun was supposed to sit right next to him not at the back with Mild.

“ Mild don't ask Gun a lot of question you know that he just got from his shoot I'm sure his mind is exhausted by now ” Off try to district Mild by saying those

Mild look at him with a worried expression, the girl decided to drop the topic and just ask something “ okay, P'Gun do you still feel jealous when I'm with Off? ” she seriously ask that makes the latter drop his awkward smile, Off glance at Gun through the rare view mirror he didn't expect Mild would ask such question but part of him wants to know the answer.

It's been a minute but Gun haven't say anything, Mild was about to say something but Gun started to talk

“ well before.. ” Gun look at her then to Off that was busy driving but obviously listening to them “... I am. Of course who wouldn't you're beautiful and smart and you're a girl that alone is a big advantage. I'm pretty insecure about myself and to see you with papii together hurts me ”

Mild thought that Gun would lie, but he didn't. She can see that Gun answered her with all honesty “ if you're jealous then why you let Me and Off leave that day ” Gun quickly look at her with a confused expression “... The day we saw you in front of the elevator. I saw the way you look at me. Why didn't you push yourself more to be with us? ”

“ I don't know, maybe I thought Papii would like to be alone with you? So pushing more is not a good option ” Gun was staring at his hands he didn't want to look at Mild's face while saying it.

Mild felt the sudden thick air surrounded around them so she try to make the mood light as much as she can “ don't worry P'Gun if the both of you are still not a couple by now, which I didn't expect that both of you are together now, I have a back up plan! ”

“ plan? ”

“ yep!” Mild clasp her hands with a smile on her face “ I've been investigating about you and Off and I just found out that the both of you are very single so I don't know why he keeps on telling me you have a girlfriend ”

“ well about that- ”

“ Mild can you stop asking some question? ” Mild glare at Off then she looks at Gun “ the both of you? You really sounds suspicious! ”

Both of them didn't answer her but Mild didn't question more, she knows something happened that day but if both of them are shy about it then don't push it.

“ thanks for the ride P'Gun! ” Mild said through the window of the car

“ uh I'm the one who drive? ” Off butted in but Mild just ignore him and wave goodbye to Gun and enter their house

“ tsk I really hate- ”

“ I like her ” Gun said out of the blue which makes Off look at him “ you like her? Uh if you didn't know you already have a boyfriend and that's me? ” Gun rolled his eyes on him.

“ not that kind of like you dumbass, what I mean is I like her to be my friend. I don't know Mild personally but the way she talks to me earlier makes me realize why you fall for her before ”