Chapter 24

Warning: long update ahead

“ Gun? Don't you want to change clothes now? You're about to go to the set ”

Gun's Mother call him but seems the latter is not listening at him when he check what Gun is doing she just smile and shook her head. Gun is still watching that music video of a group named ‘ scrubb ’.

Gun has been watching that for over a million of times since he saw it on YouTube his mother didn't know why, the song is good but her mother almost memorize the sequence of the video cuz her son is watching it all the time with his earphones inside his ears. She approach him and carefully remove one of the earphones that is inside Gun's ear, he got startled with the sudden action. He look up to see who's the one who interrupted him and he just smile when he saw it was his mother and he already knew why she did that.

“ hehe Mae just one more minute ” Gun beg his mother after he let out an awkward laugh but his mother shook her head “ nope, Gun you've been playing that over and over again don't you get tired of it? You'll be late to your shoot today if you'll continue to watch that music video ”

“ psh fine ” Gun pouted his lips then give his phone to his mother as he start to get ready for the shoot today.
Gun is doing this acting thing since he was a kid and he's still here some find it boring that he's still acting and such but Gun enjoyed this routine of him. He can get to act any person he thinks he'll never do. Gun smile when he remember the zombie in the music video, to be honest Gun didn't know what's the title of the song that he's been watching almost every day he just watch it cuz of the male zombie in the music video. Gun didn't know him that's why he's very curious who he is, he's been in this industry for quite some time now and he already knew who are the artists in the industry except to the zombie man. The latter smile again when he remember how he dance with the female zombie if he can just wish that it was him. He tried to search for that man but sadly he still didn't know who he is, he tried to search the background of the music video but they didn't include the names of the people who act in the music video including the male zombie.

Gun heaved a sigh it's pretty easy to just ask one of his friends and other co- star who that man is but he's afraid they'll judge him. Gun is quite popular for accepting lgbt roles that gave him tons of awards whether it's inside or outside the country but the people around them knew he's a straight guy. Gun didn't expect that he'll be like this too he just found his self looking at the male zombie and the next thing he knew he already has a crush on him, it's just a crush it'll past before he knew it right? But that was just his thought at first the more he watched the music video, the more he wanted to see his male zombie wait! His? That man didn't even know him so why he's acting like he owned the male zombie?

“ mae? ”

“ yes? ” They're inside the car and his mom is driving him on the way to the location of his shoot.

Gun look at his mom weighing if he should tell her or not he's afraid that his mom will be upset and disappointed at him if he'll confess to her that he's gay. There's nothing bad in being gay in Gun's perspective cuz you're just being you right? And that zombie man made him realize it to his self he can't hide it anymore and the first person he wants to tell this is his mother.

“ If.. Uhm ”

“ If? ... ” his mom glance at him then to the road “ .. if what? ”

Gun took a deep breathe before he look at his mom he put his phone on his lap “ if I'm gay w-would you be mad? ” Gun's lips is quivering cuz of how nervous he is, his heart is beating so fast that he can't hear his own breath he's just looking at his mom waiting for her reaction.

Gun's Mother look at him in a weird way like he say something really weird and that makes him more nervous than ever but what his mom said makes his mood change.