Chapter 19

“ P'Off what do you think about my acting earlier do you think people will like it? ”

“ P'Off look we have matching shirt! ”

“ P'Off do you want some cookies I bake them myself ”

“ P'Off come on you're already left behind ”

This was Off's routine ever since Gun visited him in the set that didn't happen again bad for him but what's more worst is that Ploy has been in his nose since then she didn't let go of his side, although she's not consuming his personal space still he didn't like how Ploy talk to him he's afraid people might misunderstood and if Gun will knew about this he didn't know how the boy will react. It's his friend but that doesn't mean he will do some stuff that makes Gun jealous and question him about their relationship, they're just starting he didn't want to end it too soon.

“ P'Off do you want some sauce- ”

“ No, I don't really like sauces thank you ” they're currently eating seafoods that Babii's send to them actually there's a separate food for him where there is no sauce with it but I guess Ploy didn't think of that way maybe she thinks they forgot about him but no, they really did a great job to that part. Off mentally note to himself that on his birthday he'll treat their Babii's

“ aow! But it's good you should try ” Ploy forcefully put some sauce on his food, the fact that Off is loosing his patience to this girl but he can't yell or be rude at her. He is her partner and if something bad happen between them? Their work will be affected for sure that's why although Off already loose his one last thread of patience he's still being nice to her and didn't yell at her up until now. Yes, Gun annoy him like this but not to this point Gun knows when to stop but this girl didn't know the word stop.

He let out a sigh then quietly remove the sauce that is all over his food, if he can really remove it.

“ P'Off why are you removing those? ”

“ Cuz.I.don't.like.it. so if you'll just let me eat in piece that would be great thank you ” he saw how Ploy's face turned down he didn't want to do this but he just can't take it.

The other actors look at how Ploy leave the table Off instantly feel guilty about that, he didn't want her to isolate herself he just want to eat, that's all

“ Ploy- ”

“ don't worry just let her be ” he heard one of his co-actor said

“ we notice that she's been bugging you the whole time and obviously you don't like it. Just give her time she should also know how to control herself sometimes ”

“ but I think I did it too harsh ”

“ well you did, but she should know when to stop, maybe say sorry to her after we eat ”

Off didn't answer he just continue to eat the food that has sauce in it although he didn't really like it he still eats it, he just drink plenty of water every bite.

After the lunch Off tried to talk to Ploy but the girl avoid him, whenever he wanted to talk Ploy will immediately walk away. Off didn't have all the time to pursue Ploy because he is also busy and he's not wrong when he thought that this will affect their work.

“ CUT! ” the director shouted, it's the nth time that the director said tha word and still they havent get a good take

“ one last time if this will not work let's took a break and just continue this tomorrow it's already late ” he feels sorry for the staff and other actors that are still here. It's his last scene for the day and he's with Ploy, but the latter didn't cooperate whenever he tries to hold her just like what on the script she'll flinch and look mad opposite to what she should feel. Ploy is being unprofessional now and he didn't like it but he didn't dare to complain because all of them are tired and complaining is the least thing he can do. He just want to go home, but that's not the case to Ploy.