Chapter 15

“ what happened? Did you catch him? ” that was the first question Mild ask him when he came back but he's too tired. He didn't speak he just get his things that Mild hold for him.

“ thank you for keeping this ” he simply said he weakly walk away but Mild block his way

“ what happened ” Mild is looking seriously at him but he didn't care he didn't even look at her. His eyes is just staring at nowhere, he just wants to go home and maybe sleep the whole day.

“ Mild can I ask you a favor, please tell my manager that I want to take a leave for a week. As for the shoot can you please explain to them that I took break because of fatigue? I don't know just reason out for me ” he walk pass Mild but she block his way again

“ Off what's happening to you? ” he look at Mild. Mild saw a lot of emotion in his eyes but the emotion that really stand out is sadness. She slowly move back and let Off walk away she's worried what Off would do to his self, he's not in his right state she's afraid Off might do something dangerous.

‘ I really need to do something ’

---

Off arrived at his condo it's really dark inside, he rarely open his curtains and most of the time he's not in his condo that's why the curtains are always close. He is now staring at his ceiling it's already 2:00am in the morning and still he haven't sleep not even a single nap. He thought he can sleep the pain away but every time he close his eyes Gun's face with a girl is the only thing he sees. He can't take it anymore , he lazily stands and goes to his kitchen he rummage through the cupboard he knows it's wrong to take sleeping pills especially if it's not prescribed by the doctor but he's too desperate he just wants to forget the pain. He just wants to feel at piece although he knew that once he open his eyes the pain will come back. The only thing that can make him feel at piece, is Gun but he's not there for him so taking this pills can at least help him. He take a couple of pills or maybe more? He didn't know he just hopes that he still wakes up after this long sleep he'll take. He still wants to see Gun even though he can't have him.

---

“ hmm ” Off groans he can feel someone is holding his hands and God knows how much he hates when someone try to hold his hands he was trying to get rid of that fucker who dares to hold his hands, only Gun can hold him like this. He's hands are too weak to move he doesn't know what's wrong in his body but he can't move his body the way he wanted it. It took him about minutes before he can open his eyes. He's not in his room, where the hell is he? He carefully move his head and fuck that hurts him, he was like having a stiff neck because of how long his neck place that way.

He saw his mom on his right side that is sleeping ‘ why is my mother in here? ’, he didn't understand what the hell is happening does he sleepwalk and end up in their house?

He feels some movement on his left side and there he saw Gun sleeping, the boy is holding his hand using both of his hands. Just by observing at the way he looks he's been crying for hours

‘ why did you cry? Who made you cry? ’

Off wants to voice it out but he can't his throat is too dry he can't utter a single word. When he look back at Gun there's a tear that falls from his eyes that single tear follows another tear that it didn't stop. Gun is having a nightmare. He want to wake Gun up he knows Gun is having a hard time that's why he gets a nightmare he saw that once when his mom died, Gun did have nightmare. He needs to wake him up. He tries to grip Gun's hands but he's really too weak.

“ G-Gun ” that is almost a whisper but he feels that his Mom wake up instead

“ Off! ” her mom exclaimed when she saw that Off is awake. Off give all his strength to speak even though it really hurts his throat