Chapter 25

“ Gun ”

Off look back to see Gun that is walking closer to him. All of the media inside are now clicking their cameras towards Gun who's walking closer to Off. He thought that Gun is not here so what is he doing here now?

‘ Did he hear what he said? ’

Instead of being relieved that Gun heard everything, Off felt the opposite he's afraid of what Gun will say. He lied, he didn't want to but he have to especially when he took Ploy in her house he knows he should have tell it to Gun but things got messed up that he didn't have the right time to tell him the truth. Off feel so guilty, he already accepted that Gun will swore him to death after this conference but can't the faith wait more hours or days before he face Gun?

Off didn't move at his spot when Gun is already in front of him, the boy's face is blank he can't read what he's thinking as of the moment. He wants to hug the latter but he's sure Gun will push him away cuz of how disgusted he is to him right now.

“ Gun ” Off quietly said as he slowly looks at the small boy in front of him he's carefully choosing the right words to say, he's afraid he'll make him mad because he knows this will be the last time that he can get to talk and see Gun this close. He want it to last at least a minute before the latter totally forget him.

“ why didn't you tell me? ”

The first sentence that Gun said to him, should he answer? Or not? But at the end of the day whether he'll tell it or not Gun will still leave him anyway.

“ I.. I'll tell you but not here- ”

“ Why?! ” Gun raise his voice that makes him shut his eyes

“ Gun.. ” he took a deep breath and calm his self “ .. let's talk, but not here okay? There's a lot of media and this will do no good in your image- ”

“ What the fuck?! You're still thinking of that? I can't believe you ”

When Gun cursed, all of the people inside the hall started to murmur and say something like:

‘ he cursed? ’

‘ oh my god that's not the right way to act ’

‘ he's an artist but he's saying that? ’

Off glare at those reporters who said something against Gun but little did he notice that Gun started to get pissed cuz of the murmurs that he's hearing, like what I said he's sassy and if he's being interrupted like this? He's not liking it.

“ Don't you dare- ” Off was about to call out the reporters who's saying something against Gun but he was cutted when the latter in front of him blow up in anger.

“ CAN'T ALL OF YOU SHUT UP?! ” Gun faced the pool of reporters that are in front of him they are now looking at him with shock plastered on their faces. Gun just curse twice and that didn't sink in into their minds “ I'm trying to talk to my boyfriend here and all of you are murmuring like a 26 year old man can't curse! So what?! I'm a human and I can curse all I want, whenever I want! So if all of you can't shut your mouths? I think all of you better leave, I believe this conference is done, right? ” Gun turned to him when he said that and Off almost jump at his spot when Gun look at him. All the reporters saw how Off got startled when Gun look at him they quickly capture the moment before it's over.

“ this headline is better than Mr. Saetang's issue ” one of the reporters said

“ I agree, look at how Khun Off got flustered when Nong Gun just look at him while earlier he's so scary ” the other reporter answered back while he's busy clicking his camera