Chapter 22

“ P'Arm? What are you doing here? ”

“ uh- ”

“ where's Papii? ”

“ about that- ”

Arm didn't know what to answer he already rehearsed in his mind what he will say when Gun wake up but now he doesn't know if he can lie in front of the latter.

“ P'Arm I'm asking you where is papii? ”
Arm sits on the side of the bed where Gun is sitted, he try to calm Gun by using his voice hoping it would help cuz the way he see it Gun is panicking

“ look Gun, Off just need to finish something- ”

“ what something? Why he didn't tell me? Why he left me here? ”

“ Gun calm down- ”

“ P'Arm how can I calm down if he's not here? Why are you here? Please answer me. Do you know what's going on between me and Papii? ”

Arm carefully nod afraid that Gun will freak out if he did something wrong “ but we're fine with it but for now I want you to calm down and we'll stay here for a while or maybe a week ”
Gun quickly look at him like he said something impossible

“ a week?! Why would I stay here for a week?! No! ” Gun stand up and immediately grab his bag that is on the chair beside him and put all his things inside “ were leaving now ”

Arm was alarmed when he heard what Gun said he already expected that Gun will act like this but this is too soon. Off haven't message him and he's sure his friend is still busy.

“ Gun wait listen to me ” Arm grab Gun's hand to stop him “ Off is doing this for you so please be considerate let's just follow what Off said- ”

“ is this about the issue with Ploy ” his voice is so cold Arm haven't heard before, Gun is not looking at him he was just standing there staring at his bag.

“ no it's not- ”

“ I'm not dumb, P'Arm. Did he really honestly think I will not know? ”

Arm didn't know what to say when him and Off talk before he leave, he assured that Gun didn't know a single thing about the issue. Guess Off is not as smart as he expect him to be.

“ so please.. Please I want to see h-him ” Gun already broke into tears. Arm heard his sobs and he carefully pull Gun into a hug and the moment he embrace the latter Gun cried hard and Arm can just tap the boy's back hoping it'll help to ease the pain that's he's feeling.

“ P'Arm I want to see him. I want him to know that I'm here that I'm willing to help. P'Arm why does Papii fix his problems all by himself? ” Gun is crying and Arm don't know what to say if he'll say more? he might slip and he's sure Gun will really freak out once he knew.

“ P'Arm p-please I want to leave. I want to be with papii, I want to be with him. This is the time where he needs me the most ” Gun is looking at him, his eyes is filled with tears that doesn't stop from falling. The boy is crying like crazy and begging him that he really wants to leave. Arm is thorn between Off's command to him and Gun begging to him right now.

“ please P'Arm ” Arm let out a sigh well he can't do something about it, Gun is crying can he say no to this?

“ okay, we'll leave but I can't promise you that the moment we're there everything will turn out fine ”

Gun look at him with pure determination in his eyes then nod to him. Arm can't help but smile at him as he messes the boy's hair. They're really meant for each other both of them want to protect each other that they're willing to sacrifice everything he just hopes that once they arrive at the city Off is already done with his plan.