Chapter 21

Upon arriving at the location Off quickly head straight to the director, he wanted to discuss what happened earlier and also say sorry that he leave during the shoot.

“ sorry about that Nong ” the director said once he was finished explaining his side why he leaves except he didn't say that he leave and go to Gun's set “ I'll talk to them don't worry ”

After that conversation all of them started to work Off's scene because he's cues are already next. No one dared to make an eye contact with him probably because after the director said the word ‘ Cut ’ he was back to his cold appearance or they're embarrassed on what they did earlier, he didn't know and he doesn't care all he want right now is to finish this series.

The shoot ended pretty late and Off can't fetch Gun, the boy already message him that he's already finished that he didn't need to fetch him. It's sad that he didn't get to meet Gun but at least he met Gun earlier and he earn a kiss from the nose Off can't help but smile at the thought of it.

“ uhmm P'Off ” Off was disturbed with his thought when a familiar voice called his name the smile that is plastered on his face vanished. Ploy is facing his back and he has no plans to face the latter, not now. He's still mad on what she did that he needs time to forgive what Ploy did.

Off open his car door about to leave when Ploy called him again “ P-P'Off wait please talk to me ”

Off did stop but he already make a decision he can't talk to her tonight “ maybe some other time ” he coldly said and enter his car, not all the time Off is nice he has limits and you can't blame him for ignoring her.

---

The next day Off was woken up by his manager his face looks really worried he didn't know why but he's sure it's really worst his Manager show him a picture. The moment he saw it his heart drop, he immediately think about Gun

‘ did he already saw it? ’

It was a photo of him and Ploy the night when he take Ploy home and their kiss. It also has a video but it didn't capture the moment when he push and shouted at Ploy, just the video were he was stunned that he didn't get to push her. Off didn't really read comments about him but today it is an exception the top 5 twitter trends is all about him. The fans are very furious, they are all mad at him saying mean comments and hurtful words that you can even think a human can say it to other people.

“ Off what happened? ” finally his manager manage to ask him, he's been quiet for a minute now and his manager is worried but Off shook his head he's not ready to tell, this is too much for him. The issue yesterday haven't tone down and this? He can't believe what's happening that night did someone followed them? But why he didn't notice? Usually he'll notice if someone is tailing him but still it's his fault but who will to this? Who will plan something like this against him? Ploy? Is she that immature to do that? He didn't know that much about her but he can't help but question her, did she plan this?

“ Off we need to leave, P'Tha wants to talk to you actually both of you ”

“ both? You mean with Nong Ploy? ” His manager nod he didn't ask another question cuz he didn't know either what to ask. His mind is a mess, his thoughts are wandering around that he didn't know what to do. This is the first time that he felt weak and this time he'll let his manager do his thing he's not in the right state to do something he needs to calm down and collect his thoughts, although he looked calm his mind is not.

---

“ is the video fabricated or not? ” P'Tha asked him when they're already at his office Ploy is already in there with her manager. Off just look at him and didn't answer, P'Tha let out a sigh he didn't expect something like this will happen especially to Off, who's really introvert and don't really want to get associated to others.