Tournament of Heroes- Volume II

Volume II in the Anthem Force Chronicles: Tournament of Heroes

Everything is going great for Dante Caslon. She has a superpowered boyfriend, the best friend a girl could ask for, and crime has been unusually low ever since two former villains switched over to the good side. For a superhero, things couldn't get much better.  

And then the invitations came for the Tournament of Heroes. While the rest of her team is anxious at the chance to prove themselves to the world Dante is less then thrilled. Unlike her team, Dante doesn't have any poweres and doubts she'll even be able to compete. Still, she goes anyways to Ultrocity to participate. What is there to lose, right? 

What Dante doesn't expect is a twist in the rules where two fellow contestants are dependent on her success and now she has to give it everything she has so she doesn't let them down. The competition won't be easy, but whoever said being a hero was? And although Dante is among the worlds finest, she can't shake the nagging feeling that something is dangerously wrong and everyone isn't who they seem. 

Fifty Heroes

Once spot on the most elite superhero squad in the world. 

Let the competition begin.