((NEVER FINISHED)) Among us Impostor! Red X Crewmate! reader (Brown)

heya again! yall really seemed to like the first one haha, anyways for this story red is imposter and you are Brown (suit colours ofc) the map is Polus but feel free to change your colours if you don't like them. I hope you like a bad boy impostor and a pretty observant reader!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

8 Crewmates and 2 Impostors.

It was a little funny to be honest, anyone could kill you so easily but the man you had the most suspicion on was paired with you, following you like a hunting cat but never going for the kill.

That man was Red, also known as Connor. He thought he was smart, hanging around the vents but you had your eye on him, and he knew you did. His voice was quite deep and slow in just the right way to make you either blush or fear for your life.

"awe~ you obsessed with me, angel?"

You glanced at him from your task, shooting daggers at him from the glass of your helmet, he had been annoying you all day and the fact that he was on your radar for 'possibly an Impostor'. what made it worse was that you had a task in weapons currently, of which he was distracting you from finishing.

"....Connor, let me do my fucking tasks without standing ominously near the vents. It makes me think you are an impostor."

With that you turned back to your task, finishing it quickly while looking over your shoulder every 1-2 seconds to check pn the smug red-suited man.

"Awe, i like being ominous. Makes me look cooler"

With that you snapped at him, he had been doing your damn head in all day with comments like these paired with pet names.

"It wont be cool when we throw you into the lava pit because we think you are an impostor! Also please stop calling me pet names, it makes me uncomfortable."

His face softened a bit at that, puffing one of his cheeks out as he thought intensely about what you had said, most likely not wanting to have made you feel that way with the pet names he showered you in constantly.

He was about to speak once again when a sudden alarm went off above you, Pink speaking over said alarm in a harsh and forced-calm tone; sadly notifying that you were now down to 6 crewmates...

'EVERYONE TO MEETING POINT, CYAN FOUND DEAD IN LABRATORY. I REPEAT, CYAN FOUND DEAD AT LABRATORY. LIME GREEN IS ALSO MISSING IN ACTION, LOOK FOR HIS BODY ON THE WAY TO THE MEET UP ROOM.'

Damn...2 possibly dead? well, at least your task here was done so, grabbing Connor's hand you started to walk to the meeting room. when you all got there Connor was a lil mad, blaming orange because she was on the cams and therefore should have seen what happened. Then the blame shifted to white for a good amount of time, ending in white being thrown into the pit, the woman reaching her arm out in pain as we all found out she wasn't an impostor...

"Jesus fucking Christ. This is all just pissing me off..."

Connor grumbled, glaring at the snow he was standing in like it would make everything better if destroyed. Despite your current thoughts you went over to him and gently placed a hand on his shoulder as you watched orange and blue leave out the corner of your eye towards the north.

"Connor? why did you go straight for orange? She's just a kid, a newbie, a-"

he cut you off with a deep sigh, looking over at you as he kicked at the snow.

"I know..but she was on cams. She should have seen what happened"

He was stressed, very stressed. So you decided to try and make him feel a bit better.

"...how about we do something to calm you down? Maybe make something like a...like a snowman?"

Those words seemed to make connor think before he nodded, crouching down to start bundling snow up in his gloves to start making a ball to roll around, asking you to help with another one

((I never finished this due to no longer having intrest in this sadly))