Chapter 1

Scarlett p.o.v

Mates suck.

Let me back up and tell you about myself my name is Scarlett Rose Blood. I used to be part of the the Blood rose pack where I was born until two years ago I found my "mate" Ben he was one of our allies betas son. He took me away from my family and pack to live with his pack The Red moon pack.

Let me tell you they are a brunch of pussies and back stabbers. Anyway about 2 weeks of living there one day while I was training suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my lower body I knew what this pain meant and so did my wolf Savannah. I let her take over as we rushed in to the pack house and up the stairs to my "mates" room.

Before I even opened the door I heard the moans since I couldn't think as Savannah kicked the door open and there on the bed was my "mate" pounding other shewolf. She laughed at me and trauted me can't say am proud of what happened next. Savannah forced shifted which hurt like hell and attacked the girl ripping out her throat. Ben tired to calm me down by saying it didn't mean anything and he loved me. He was standing there naked my eyes went down to his dick which was still covered in her juices which made us even more mad and bite it right off then rejected him.

What I didn't know is that the girl was the Alphas daughter who has just came home from travelling. Let's say he was pissed that I killed her and his wolf left 3 claw marks on my face. I left their territory and ran I knew I couldn't go back home since it would put my family in danger even tho we are the best fighters. But I couldn't let them see me like this so I ran jumping from town to town doing little jobs for some cash for food and maybe a bed for the night Being living like this for 2 years now.

I've just arrived at this little town and Savannah is hungry so checking the money I have i go in this cute little cafe. As soon as I open the door am hit by the sent of shifters I look around there a few in here I sit at a table next to the window. Savannah starts acting up though mindlink.

(Savannah - Scar am worried)

(Scarlett - i know but worry we weren't stay here long)

(Savannah - it's not that I feel weird like something is telling me to stay)

(Scarlett - what?! We are rogues remember)

(Savannah - gezz woman would you listen to me for a minute I felt something earlier and.....)

She stops talking as a black haired girl comes over to the table with a pad and pen.

Amy - Hello am Amy. So what will it be?

I take a quick look at the menu

Scarlett - chicken Burger, and soda please.

Amy - Sure thing....wait are you a....

She sniffs she's a wolf too

Amy - Your a wolf too?

Scarlett - Yeah don't worry am just passing though no need to worry your alpha

(Savannah - smooth work dumass)

(Scarlett - bite me)

(Savannah - i would if i could)

The waitess leaves and soon comes back with my order but I feel the girl looking at my cheek so I cover the scars up with my hair.