Chapter 15

Blake p.o.v

You might all hate me right now but it's not what anyone thinks let me take you back to when I ran out the hospatil.

I had to get out of there not cuz I was angry at what Alpha Red done but cuz I was scared that the pup wasn't mine which made titan go wild and feral I've spend the last few weeks running around the woods trying to call him down. I finally got him calm and shift back but I didn't know where I was I might have borrowed some clothes from a washing line so I could find out where I was lucky for me i wasn't far from my territory so I could head back I really missed Scarlett and couldn't wait to get back to her and tell her how sorry I was but I was really thirsty so I went to this human bar.

I asked the bartender for some water lucky for me it was free since I didn't have any cash on me so I explained that to the bartender. After my drink I felt a hand on my arm when I turned this little female human was standing there and offered to pay me a drink. Thinking it was a good idea since I was so thirsty and Titan was quiet and tired I said yes. After she handed me the drink i took a slip but it tasted funny so I put it down and walked out suddenly I felt really dizzy like i had drank a lot but it was only a slip I notice the human following me. I mindlinked titan but got no answer.

I must have passed out since when I woke up the human was on top of me riding me. My whole body was numb I couldn't move that's why I realized that I was drugged and this woman was r@ping me. After she was done and threw away the condom (thank God) she left and I cried.

This morning I wanted to get home and see my mate and see doctor Matt so I returned the clothes and shifted Titan knew what happened which means that Scarlett would have felt what I done and she did when I got to the house I shifted back to human form and grabbed some clothes that we have hidden. I opened the door and saw my beautiful mate with the cutest little bump. I got a shock when she told me she was having twins and slapped me but I couldn't speak I couldn't bear to tell her what happened without proof so I mind link Matt telling him I needed to see him and went over with Connor behind me asking me what happened and why did i cheat. Once I got to Matt's office I told them both what happened and asked Matt to do a drug test on me After I did it me and Connor talk.

Connor - Blake am so sorry I should have known better.

Blake - it's fine connor you didn't know and I shouldn't have ran away.

Connor - you need to tell Scarlett she thinks you cheated cuz you wanted too.

Blake - not yet I can't.

He looks shocked at me

Connor - Blake she needs to know and you will have proof.

Blake - she hates me. She won't talk to me when shes like that maybe she is better off without me.

Titan growls at me for saying that before Connor can say anything Matt comes back in with my results.

Doctor Matt - wow Blake it's amazing you survived. If you were human you would ne on deaths door.

Blake - what do you mean what's in my blood?

Doctor Matt - you have heard of date r@pe?

I nod.

Doctor Matt - there was a lot of that in your blood as well as wolfbane.

He hands me the paper I take it with shaken hands so that's how she managed to get me in that state the bitch she just cost me my mate and probably my pups too. Oh

Blake - Matt I have to ask are the pups mine?

Doctor Matt - Scarlett's or Brittany's?

I growl at him for that.

Blake - fuck you

Doctor Matt - I love you too and to answer your question there is a high chance they are. As for Brittany no she's to not that much far along.

That's good than. There is a knock on the door Matt says come in and in steps my sister and behind her is my mate.

Amy - even tho I hate you right now Scarlett wanted us to talk.

I couldn't take my eyes off Scarlett all I wanted was to hold her in my arms but now i don't feel good enough for her. The saddnes, the angrier, the hurt in her eyes was killing me. I couldn't even open my mouth to say anything Amy looks disgusted at me.

Amy - nothing to say huh i should have known some man you are can't even.....

Connor - Amy ENOUGH

everyone looks to Connor shocked he's never rasied his voice before.

Amy - Connor what the fuck why would you take his side?!

Connor - you don't know what happened to him I do

Amy - oh I see so you are choosing your cheating alpha over your own mate?! Are you cheating on me too?!

Connor - what!? NO How could you think that!?

Scarlett - Amy stop!!!

Amy look round to Scarlett who haven't said a word since coming in.

Scarlett - Amy you shouldn't take you anger out on Connor he wouldn't hurt you like that and just cuz am upset with my mate doesn't mean you should be with yours.

Wow she's becoming one amazing Luna Connor stands up and walks over to Amy taking her in his arms.

Connor - am sorry Amy I shouldn't have yelled at you.

Amy sniffs a little and I see her crying into his chest then looks over to me.

Amy - Blake what's that?

I just remembered I have the results still in my hand as I look down to what she's pointing at. A tear fells down my cheek then I feel a hand on my face so I look up to see Scarlett.

Scarlett - Blake what's wrong?

I can't even look her in the eye as I say the words with tearfilled eyes.

Blake - I....I was drugged and r@ped.