Chapter 11

Blake p.o.v

As soon as Amy told me though mindlink that they were surrounded by wolves I gathered half my warriors , Tank and Ryan to help them I left Connor in charge. either tho Connor wanted to come we couldn't leave the pack house unprotected. We quickly shifted and rushed to their aid as we got closer to the meadow we could hear the fighting clearing the trees I see my sister and Bella fighting along side......Abbie? That's a shock. But what shocks me more is that I notice that they wolves attacking them are the same ones who attacked the hospital But where is Scarlett?.

I order the attack and we go for the rogues with claws and teeth we fight them back. They retreat some of my warriors follow them I check on Amy she has a few small cuts and a bite on her leg but she will be ok. I look around theres no sign of Scarlett so I try the mindlink.

(Blake - Scarlett are you there?

Nothing

Blake - baby answer me please!

Nothing.

Blake - Scarlett please!!!)

I look to Amy and mind link her.

Blake - Amy where is Scarlett?

Amy - she was taken by Alpha Red we tried to stop him but he's too strong for us am sorry Blake.

Blake - what!!!!! Tell me everything.)

She tells me what happened I go to blame Abbie but Amy tells me that she tried to stop them and safe us but got hurt. We all head back to the pack house I mindlink the ones who followed them to stay out of sight report back when they can and to be careful. Once we get back, shifted back to human form and got some clothes on Doctor Matt is checking over the wounded I see Abbie but titan blames her so he takes control and using our speed pins her against the wall by her throat. I try to fight him for control my eyes are red.

Abbie - please....

Blake/Titan - where's my mate?! What did you do?!

Tank growls at me

Blake/Titan - Tank watch it!!!!

Tank - Alpha please let her go.

Blake/Titan - when she tells me where Alpha Red has taken my mate I will. You were meant to be watching her!!!!

He tightens the grip on her throat.

Alpha Silver and Luna Sara enter the room.

Luna Sara - Blake what's going on?

Ryan - Blake's not in control his wolf is and alpha Red has Scarlett so he believes that Abbie knows something.

Abbie - please I don't know anything he never told......some of us the whole plan as for me he didn't..... cuz I would refuse to......suck his cock.

I manage to get back control and let her go shes breathless and gasping for air Tank rushes to her my eyes got back to nomarl I look down to them.

Blake - sorry

I turn to look at everykne else.

Blake - its my fault she got taken i have to get Scarlett back am going alone Connor you are in charge till I come back and if i dont........

Amy - don't you finish that fucking sentence.

Amy stands up.

Amy - its not your fault its mine.

Bella - and mine.

Bella stands next to Amy everyone looks confused.

Bella - we couldn't protect her.

Ryan - no Bella you guys did the best you could.

Connor - yeah Amy hes right.

Then Abbie stands up from behind me and says something I never throught I would hear from her.

Abbie - it's mine too if i had gotten there faster but we can't give up.

Alpha Silver - well said girls but it's not anyone's fault. We have to think of a plan and quickly

Suddenly there's a voice in my head.

(Savannah - Blake help us!!!!

Blake - Savannah where are you?!

Savannah - Alpha Red has us in the basement of his pack house please hurry he's gonna..........

Blake - Savannah? Savannah?? Savannah?!!!!!!.)

She's cut off i can't hear her anymore.

Blake - I know where she is.

I just hope we get there in time to save her if he hurts her I will rip his head off even if the council thinks I should let him go to trial fuck that no one takes my mate. I tell them what just happened in my head with Savannah and we set to work in a plan to save them. I take a riot party to the red moon pack house they no guards not surprised their are the lowest of all packs. Busting in there's nothing but dead bodies and blood looking around its like ever member of his pack is dead. With Ryan i head down to the basement we kick open every door there are all empty but Scarlett's scent is still here so she was here this doesn't make any sense. Going back upstairs we check the bodies one is Alpha red's beta holding his mate and new born baby that son of a birch killed the pups and she-wolves he must be planning to start a new pack........with Scarlett as his Luna. We set to work burying the bodies then head back where are you Scarlett you were here so where did he take you?

Alpha Red p.o.v

Alpha Red - thanks for the tip sexy let me reward you with my cock.

Brittany - oh yeah please. So what now?

Alpha Red - well first am gonna fuck you hard then Scarlett.

Brittany - but she's been marked by Alpha Blake

I give my new mistress a smug smirk pushing onto the bed spending her legs and ripping off her panties.

Alpha Red - don't you worry about that i have everything planned out.

I shove my hard cock inisde her hole making her scream with joy.

--------------------------------

A/N sorry this chapter is short and boring I've not had much time to think of what to put next. Oh and before I forget my other book Abused Mafia queen is on hold until I finish this on or at least farther on with it

Please leave a vote and a comment on what you think of the story so far I am having mixed feelings with this one this is only my second werewolf/shifter story.

Anyway thanks for the love so far.