Chapter 7

Scarlett p.o.v

After what Tank told us we ran as fast as we could to the pack hospital. Blake mind linked some of his warriors to come with us and some to stay at the pack house. As we got closer to the hospatil we could hear the fighting since a few warriors were there already all fighting to protect the hospital. Most of the rouges were in wolf form Out of the corner of my eye i saw a rouge about to attack a pregnant woman and her 3/4 year old son so I leaped into action. I landed in front of woman and her son I stared at the rouge.

Scarlett - that's not nice picking on them try me on for size.

They bared their teeth at me then attacked me but I am to quick and we start to fight. After a while of fighting the rouges fall back expect for the one I was fighting who I had pinned down. When the other rouges were out of sight Blake rushes over to me and Ryan and Tank hold down the rouge so I could get up. Using his Alpha voice Blake talks to the rouge.

Blake - shift

(Savannah - damm that was hot hope he uses that on us soon

Scarlett - Savannah not the time

I hear her giggle so I roll my eyes.

Savannah - don't roll your eyes at me human)

Blake - i won't tell you again.

But still the rouge does nothing

Blake - fine have it your way, Connor, tank take them to the cells I will deal with them later.

Doctor Matt comes out the hospital then comes over to us i can see that Ryan is checking on Bella who has a few injuries.

Doctor Matt - Alpha.

Blake - Matt you are my cousin remember.

Doctor Matt - sorry force of habit. And how are you doing Scarlett?

Scarlett - am ok is everyone ok?

Doctor Matt - a few were injured but they will be ok and I saw what you did for the pregnant she-wolf and her pup.

Scarlett - are they....

Doctor Matt - they are shaken up but fine thanks to you they would also like to thank you personal.

Scarlett - I would like that.

Suddenly I felt an arm wrapped around my waist I look to see Blake.

Blake - we should keep some warriors here incase the rouges return. If anything happens mind link us.

Matt nods then goes back into the hospital. After giving the injured first aid myself, Blake, Ryan, Bella and Amy went back to the pack house once there we see Connor waiting for us Amy jumps into his arms. Blake rolls his eyes.

Blake - Ahem!!!

They look to him.

Connor - right sorry Blake, anyway the rouge is in the cells and has shifted back but there is one little problem.

Blake - god what now?

Connor - she is Tanks mate.

What!? So not only the rogue I had pinned was a she-wolf but was also Tanks mate?

Blake - please tell me your joking.

Connor goes to answer but gets cut off by Tanks voice.