Chapter 18

Scarlett p.o.v

A few days after the birth We finally got to take Leo and talia home to the pack house when we get in Connor comes up to us. I have talia while Blake has Leo.

Connor - alpha, Luna we finally had contact.

Oh right i forgot to tell you guys about Brittany well she had her baby a little boy but after givig birth she wanted to kill her own pup so we revmoved the baby and put him under the care of our babysitters who look after all the orphan pups and kids we gave him the name Cole since his own mother didn't care enough to name him. Since then we have been looking for the pups father looks like we did.

Blake - well?

Connor - we found out the father is human from a one night stand that she had. We also found out that he is married with kids of his own so he doesn't want the baby.

My heart sank hearing that I do feel for that little pup. He never asked to be born to a mother that doesn't care or to a father who doesn't want him. Talia becomes fussy I look down to her and rock her gentlely.

Scarlett - shhhh talia it's ok.

Connor - so what now about the baby i mean?

Blake - an not sure yet he will probably be a rogue when his first shift comes around.

Scarlett - NO Blake.

The both look to me.

Scarlett - I think we should give him a chance help raise him help him give a family that will love him, take care of him in life. Blake please he's only a baby.

Blake - alright now let's get the twins to their room.

We take the pups up to the nursery gave them a feeding the put them down for a nap. After the twins fall asleep we head back to the living when everyone apart from Ryan and Bella are here I wonder where they are.

Connor - but what about Brittany? She's still in the cells.

Then Bella and Ryan come into the room holding little Cole in her arms.

Bella - Alpha, Luna.

Scarlett - I had a feeling that you would take the pup.

Bella - I know he's mother hates him but I don't he has my mum's eyes I know i should have got your per........

I stop her by raising my hand.

Scarlett - Bella I was planning on asking you about that and Ryan are you ok with raising this pup?

Ryan - he may not be mine but he's Bella family so to answer your question yes I will help raise this pup like he was my own.

Alpha Silver - that's my boy it will be practice for when you have your own You will make a good father.

Ryan - Dadddddd..

Amy - and what of Brittany?

Fuck I had forgotten about her.

Abbie - what can we do about her?

Scarlett - I hate to say this but the fair thing to do is a trail and let the pack make the choice.

Luna Sara - Scarlett am so proud of you for the Luna you are becoming and Ryan am proud of you too for taking the pup in your dad is right you will make a good dad.