Chapter 4

Scarlett p.o.v

After a few days in bed I've got most of my energy back I've also been eating a bit better too. Amy and Blake have been visting me so I've gotten to know them am still nerovus that Blake will cheat on me but I promised Savannah that I would give a chance. So we are having our first date and spending the day together just the two of us. They brought me to their pack house Blake told his pack I wasn't going to harm them. But on the night before mine and Blake's date i had a really bad nightmare about my family being killed then and woke up screaming Blake came rushing into the room that they gave me. I told him I was ok and it was just a bad dream but he didn't leave my side and slept beside me for the rest of the night. I woke up still in Blake's arms Savannah was purring in my head. I slowly wiggle out of his arms so I can use the bathroom. When i am done and come back into the room hes still sleeping.

---Mindlink---

(Savannah - mate is so handsome much better than our lieing cheating scumbag ex mate.

Scarlett - yeah he is.

Savannah - what's wrong?

Scarlett - nothing but worried about a lot of things

Savannah - like what?)

But before I can answer her.

Blake - morning beautiful.

I look to see him sitting up in the bed.

Scarlett - sorry

He looks confuesed at me.

Blake - why are you sorry for you haven't done anything wrong?

Scarlett - I meant for last night.

He sighs then moves the blanket I had forgot that he was shirtless last night and slept in his boxers my eyes slip down his body He comes over to me and lifts my chin back up to look at his face.

Blake - I saw that you checking my body out don't worry baby it's all yours. And as for last night there's no sorry for that I would do that for you anytime.

(Savannah - kiss him

Scarlett - you are such a slut sometimes.

Savannah - only to mate.)

Blake - something on your mind?

Scarlett - a lot actually but not now we should get ready for our date.

He gives me a smile then kisses my forehead.

Blake - I will go back to my room to let you get ready i know you want to take it so also I need fresh clothes anyway.

I nod and after other kiss and putting on his sweatpants he goes back to his room.I get myself ready i do my hair, brush my teeth then get dressed in something simple since I don't have many clothes with me. I head down to breakfast the pack seem to have settled now with me around as they say good morning to me. Blake hasn't come dowm yet then as am walking to my seat someone bumps into me knocking me over. I look up to see a blonde girl around my age giving me one evil look.

Brittany - your seat is down that way rouge. This end is for The alpha, his family, his beta and their mates since you are either go sit down there.

(Savannah - oh this bitch doesn't know who she is dealing with)

Scarlett - who do you think you are?!

I stand up to her.

Brittany - i am the Alphas girlfriend.

(Savannah - oh hell no)

I could feel Savannahs temper just when she's gonna make me force shift again I felt a hand hold me back and Blakes voice calms her. I look back to see Blake

Blake - for the millionth fucking time Brittany you are NOT my girlfriend and if you push my mate or show such disrespect like that again you will be out of this pack so fast you would know which way is up.

I look from Blake back to the girl.

Brittany - but you can't have some weak rouge for a Luna am a much better choice.

Amy and Blakes beta Connor stand at each side of me.

Amy - even tho no one in the pack likes you and remind me how many realtionships you have ruined by sleeping with their men?

I can hear some of the others agreeing with Amy. The girl just stomps her feet like a two year old and walks away. Blake's arms go around my waist.

Blake - am so sorry about her. Connor?

Connor - am on it Alpha

Connor goes off.

Scarlett - where's he going?

Blake - to put Brittany in the cells.

I turn to him.

Scarlett - why?

Blake - she needs to be punished for that. She will be down there only for a day tho. We have rules in this pack you see i will tell you about them later but for now let's have some food

After breakfast me and Blake spent the day together he showed me some of his territory since his pack have the biggest talked about our interests and hobbies then we had some lunch and in the afternoon he took me shopping to get me some new clothes I told him i didn't want him to pay for it and he had done enough for me but he wouldn't take no for an answer for that so me and Savannah are gonna to do something for him not sure what yet. We stop at an ice cream shop When I asked him about Brittany he took a big deep sigh.

Blake - Scarlett am not gonna lie to you Brittany is a someone I had a drunken one night stand with and since then she's become obsessed with me think shes my girlfriend when I've told her time and time again that she isn't. She just a trouble maker she has broken up 3 realtionships in the pack.

Scarlett - how did she come into the pack in the first place?

Blake - tell me something first how did you get that scar on your cheek?

This time it was me to have a deep sigh. I know this is our first date so should I tell him?