Chapter 25

Scarlett p.o.v

6 years later.

Being the Luna Queen isn't a easy job but I've always found time for my family Here's what's happened with everyone.

My parents have retried and have moved into a little cabin which we build for them I still see them and they spend time with their grandpups. They are always there for the pack.

Tank has become one of the best trainners of the pack him and Abbie got married a year ago and I think she is pregnant not sure yet either one of them has confimd or denied it.

Dean and Olivia became official mates and have marked each other a year into their realtionship. Dean was still nerovus about falling in love again but he got there in the end.

Suprisely Ben, Becky and Rosie who is now 6 have moved into our territory since there's was sadly taken out by rogues me and Blake offered to get it back for them but they said no as they wanted a fresh new start and they got married 4 years ago.

Connor and Amy are engaged and have marked each other but sadly we learned that Amy can't have children but they adopted a orphaned pup a girl Skylar

Ryan and Bella were married a year after us and welcomed a baby girl Ruby whos now 5 into their lives of course they didn't forget about Cole whos 6 and who has grown into such a nice boy well mannerd they haven't told him about his mum yet they are waiting till he is old enough to understand first.

As for me and Blake after getting married we went on a short honeymoon which was a lot of fun and sex. We are still happy together and make choices together the twins Leo and Talia who are now 6 started as little troube markers but it's nothing we can't handle Leo and Cole have started to become friends I dunno what the future holds for us but I know as long as we have each other we will be just fine.

The end.......or maybe not.

--------------------------------
A/N well this is the end of the story dunno if i will do a sequel just yet but I will start up Abused Mafia Queen again. Sorry the last two are so short I was really tired and got writers block so I didn't know want else to put

Please leave a vote and a comment on what you think of the story so far Anyway thanks for the love so far.