Chapter 9

Scarlett. p.o.v

As we walked back to the house I felt a wave of saddens come over me. Savannah whimpered in pain but not like she did when Ben cheated something was wrong.

(Scarlett - Savannah what's wrong?

Savannah - I've just heard from Talon somethings happened

I can feel the saddens.

Scarlett - Savannah you are scaring me)

Blake - babe?

The mind link gets interrupted by Blake so I look to him. But before I can say anything Ryan comes rushing over to us with Bella not far behind.

Scarlett - Ryan what's wrong?

Ryan - it's our pack they have being attacked and nearly wiped out.

I gasp

Scarlett - mum and dad? Are they........

I really don't wanna finish that sentence.

Ryan - they are fine but the pack house was burned down to the ground not many survived it. We have lost our land Scar.

I fall to my knees with tears running down my cheeks then falling to the ground Blake comes to my side.

Ryan - Blake I know i shouldn't ask this but can you help us?

Blake - Ryan tell them to come here we will put them up. I can't leave my mates pack without a home.

Ryan -  Scarlett needs you right now I will call my dad and let him know.

I hear Ryan walk away Blake puts his hand on my back.

Blake - baby am here come to my arms.

Not saying a word I place my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arms around me. My childhood home is gone, some of  my friend's gone who did this and why. My close my eyes inhaling Blake's scent.

Blake p.o.v

I hold my mate in my arms I can feel her pain as I gentle lift her up and carry her to the house. I remember her telling me that she has done this before when her grandparents died it breaks my heart knowing i can't help her.

(Titan - mate will be ok right?

Blake - yeah it's just her way of grieving she lets the darkness and saddens take her.

Titan - isn't that dangerous?

Blake - yes if she stays in it for too long.

He whimpers sadly.

Blake - don't worry Titan I won't let that happen.)

I mindlink Connor telling him what's happened while I take Scarlett up to my room and gently place her in the bed. Over the next hour and half we lie in bed until I hear her voice.

Scarlett - Blake?

Scarlett p.o.v

I open my eyes to see that am in bed with Blake. I look up to his face his eyes are closed.

Scarlett - Blake?

He looks to me with both care and worry in his eyes.

Blake - hey baby.