Chapter 17

Scarlett p.o.v

3 months later.

Its My due date eveyone is waiting for news Blake is by my side as I go into labour. His been so protective since he came back that night he smashed the mirror scared me but I know why he did it. He's taken me on dates and been so romantic we even designed a little nursery for the pups we are waiting till they are born to paint it. We have picked a few names but we are still unsure

Doctor Matt - ok Scarlett it's time to push. When i say push.

I nod

Doctor Matt - now Scarlett!!!!

I push as hard as I can letting out a loud scream as I do so suddenly I hear a cry.

"Waaaahhh"

I look down to see the cutest little baby.

Scarlett - is.....

Doctor Matt - it's a boy. Wanna cut the cord dad?

He looks to Blake who can't believe his eyes I giggle and gently smack his arm he shakes his head then cuts the cord afterwards Matt sets the baby on my chest. Then suddenly I get a sharp pain.

Scarlett - Matt whats happening?

He checks me over while Blake takes the baby after a few mins.

Doctor Matt - oh no the other baby is in trouble we have to do a emergency c section. Alpha?

He looks to Blake.

Blake - but they are not without risks.

Scarlett - Ahhhh it hurts please do what you can to save the baby.

Blake p.o.v

A nurse take my son away to check him over and my mate was having a emergency c section cuz the other baby was in trouble the pack was waiting for news about their Luna. It has been an hour with no news.

Nurse - Alpha?

I look to the nurse that keeps flirting with me.

Blake - what is it? Is my mate ok?

She just hands me a envelop it's still unopened.

Nurse - the DNA came back on the baby sir.

She winks at me then walks away shaking her hips I just roll my eyes and looked at the envelope in my hand maybe I should wait until Scarlett......

(Titan - screw that open it now we have to know the truth but no matter what they will always be our pups.)

He's right so I open the envelope and read what is wrttien.

Scarlett p.o.v

After two hours I finally have my baby girl they had to get her out fast as her cord went around her throat but luckily they got her out in time then after fixing me up I got to see her for a few mins before taking to to get her checked over. Now am sitting in my room when the door opens Matt and Blake come in holding the twins.

Blake - hey we have pups here who would to see their mother.

Matt handed me my daughter and Blake seat beside me with the our son.

Blake - oh I almost forgot

He gentle places the boy between my legs then he pulls out an envelope from his pocket.

Scarlett - is that what i think it is?

He nods then pulls out other one from his other pocket.

Blake - and this one is for the girl.

He sits beside me again and opens them.

Scarlett - oh my god.....they are both yours.

A big smile comes on both our faces They are Blake's pups I knew it!!! The others soon come in to meet the pups.

Ryan - what are their names sis?

I look to my brother then to my mate then to the pups.

Scarlett - our son is named Leo after grandpa and our daughter will be named Talia.

Now I have my little family and won't let any harm come to them

Unknown p.o.v

Finally the pups are born now i can finally make my move.

------------------------------

Sorry this one is shorter haven't had much time to write it