Chapter 23

Scarlett p.o.v

A week later.

After a week of planning and of the pain of the flashbacks I've got my full meromy back and Ben and Becky have let me stay at their house but now am leaving to finally go home to my mate and pups. Ben has got me a fake passport so I can take a plane back since mine's is back at home. Their drop me off at the airport and waited with me unit I got on the plane I said thank you and goodbye to them they said their would visit soon.

I am sitting on my seat watching the clouds I haven't mind linked anyone I wanted to surprise them all. Savannah is so exticed to see her mate again I've been practicing with my ice powers so I've got some control on them. Soon enough the plane lands and I leave the airport then jump into a taxi Ben gave me money for it I take deep breaths as I get closer to the pack house.

Would they be happy to see me?
Would they be mad?
Would they even want to see me?
Has Blake moved on?
Will the pups even know who I am?

No Scarlett stop it. Soon enough the taxi arrived at the pack house I pay him and go up to the front door. I take other deep breath and slowly open the door Amy and the girls have their backs to me I can see Leo, Talia and Cole in their bouncie chairs( I think that's what their called). I listen to them talking.

Amy - i can't believe Scarlett is gone.

Bella - we don't know that the seach parties are still looking.

Abbie - we have checked the whole turf I miss her so much.

Amy - we all do Abbie.

Scarlett - and I've missed you guys too.

They all gasp as they turn around.

Amy, Abbie and Bella - oh my god Scarlett!! Your ok.

They rush to me and hug me tightly.

Scarlett - guys I can't breath.

Their let me go.

Amy - Blake's gonna freak out we all throught you were dead.

Scarlett - gezz thanks.

Bella - so where have you been?

I tell them everything.

Abbie - we are so sorry we should have kept looking.

Bella - we did keep looking for you and am sorry too.

Amy - me too.

Talia starts to fuss so I go over to her.

Scarlett - hey baby girl mummy is home.

She gives me a little smile so I give her a kiss on the forehead then I look to Leo who's reaching for me I take his little hand in mine and smile at him.

Amy - Blake's up in his office with your parents, Ryan and Connor do you want me to mind link him?

Scarlett - no i want to surprise them. Can i ask has Blake?

Amy - no Scarlett hes not moved on he's still loves you. He's been a mess since you went missing go to him please I can't bare seeing my brother like that.

Abbie - i will tell Tank and Dean to call off the search and explain whats going on to them.

I nod then head up to the office before knocking I listen.