Chapter 13

Scarlett p.o.v

My eyes were so heavy I could hardly keep them open suddenly I hear a sweet little voice.

(Savannah - Scarlett.

Scarlett - Savannah? Is that you?

Savannha - Scareltt? I can hardly hear you am too weak I need mate.)

Wolf shifters heal faster when their mates are with them the door swings open and Alpha Red steps in grinning at me.

Alpha Red - it's time to get that mark off you and replace it with mine.

Scarlett - fuck you.

Alpha - don't worry sweetie I will be fucking you in no time. GUARD'S!!! Get her up.

Dean and a rogue who's a little to rough we me in which Dean growls at him pick me up. I can hardly move my legs as they drag me along we soon come to a door Alpha Red opens to and we are outside. Dean whispers in my ear so only I can hear.

Dean - Blake's waiting in the shadows with his pack waiting for the code word. Which is "Blake"

I nod to him then I get forced on my back onto a stone table there are other rouges around watching as I get held down some are saying how much they would love a turn on me. I feel Savannah growl as I feel myself getting stronger alpha red comes over with Brittany beside him. She hands him a silver knife which will not only remove my mark but will drain me even more i do try to struggle but am still to weak. Alpha Red and Brittany laugh at me then looks down to me bringing the knife closer to my neck hes wearing gloves so he won't feel anything.

Alpha Red - any last words my love?

Scarlett - yeah actually.

I yell at the top of my lungs my mates name.

Scarlett - BLAKE!!!!!!!!!!

Blake p.o.v

Watching them force Scarlett onto that stone table really winded up both me and Titan we wanted to rip they heads off but we had to wait for the signal. Soon the sound of Scarlett screaming my name I wanted blood his blood Alpha red's.

Scarlett - BLAKE!!!!!!

I give the order and we brust of the shadows and attack the rogues in the mist of fighting I spot him and get a shock when I see Brittany beside him. She sees me and charges at me is she for real? Has she forgtton who I am? she leaps into my arms wrapping her arms around my neck.

Blake - get off me!!!!

Brittany - am so happy your here my love and so is our pup.

Wait what? I take a sniff of her she is with pup but it's not mine thank God.

Brittany - you can't kill me it's the law.

Damm it she is right. Being Alpha king I have to follow them one being one can't kill a she-wolf who is pregnant with pup. Shes smirking but suddenly she is ripped from me.

Bella - i got her go to Scarlett Alpha.

I nod to her as I rush past them hearing them fight

Brittany - Bella!!! Where are you here?!

Bella - you can't do this.

Brittany - am sick of you being the perfect daughter I hate you!!!

They start to fight I finally get to the stone table and Alpha Red has the knife close to my mark.

Blake - No!!!!

I am about to leap when Dean I believe he is called grabs Alpha red's thoart and pushes him away from Scarlett.

Alpha Red - what are you doing?!

Dean - you don't remember me bitch? You r@ped my mate!!!!!

His eyes go wide at the corner of my eye I see a rogue coming at me he leaps but I catch him and snap his neck.

Alpha Red - you?! I throught I killed you.

They start to fight as I rush to Scarlett I can smell wolfbane on her but I couldn't care.

Blake - baby?

She looks up to me but shes so weak.

Scarlett - Blake.......

I gentle pick her up but I get stopped by Alpha Red.

Alpha Red - she's mine.

I hold her to my chest and growl loudly at him I notice Dean is down on the ground.

Blake - MINE!!!!!.

Out of nowhere Ryan kicks him in the back of the head knocking him to the ground and rushes over to us.

Blake - Ryan take her and go I will deal with him.

Ryan - but.......

Blake - go take her to safety please she's weak and needs help i want to deal with him myself.

He nods and takes Scarlett from me she takes my hand.

Scarlett - baby.....don't leave me.

Blake - I will see you soon i promise.

I give her a quick kiss on the forehead then nod to Ryan he takes off with her. Bella has pinned down her sister so two warrior's take her away then bella follows Ryan I look around most of the rogues are dead I look to Alpha Red who's just coming round from his kick to the head. Myself, Tank and Alpha Silver along with Dean who tank helped up joins us and we surround him. He looks up to us and finally I see fear in his eyes am trying to keep titan calm but he wants to kill him.

Blake - you tried to take my mate from me.......
you killed your pack.......
You even became leader of some rogues as Alpha king it's my job to deal with scum like you.

Alpha Red - i.....know what no matter what you do to me it doesn't matter she's carrying my pup.

He has a smug smrik on his face That did it Titan took controls and rips his body apart the others join in after we are done i finally get back control.

Tank - do you think he's telling the truth?

Alpha Silver - don't say that tank I can't handle that

Blake - I've mindlinked the doctor hes gonna check her over when Ryan gets there..but what about you Dean what are you gonna do?

We all look to him waiting for his answer.

Dean - no idea.

Blake - since you helped my mate I would like to offer you a place in my pack if you are interested?