Chapter 12

Scarlett p.o.v

My eyes flutter open I try to move but find I can't once my eyes open fully I find am chained to a wall my hands and feet are cuffed to the chains I am in clothes but they aren't mine. I try to mind link Savannah but no answer so I try Ryan or Blake both times I get nothing.

Scarlett - can't believe this am from a pack of warriors the daughter of an Alpha I...... owwwww

I try to move then I notice that the chains are made from silver and are covered in wolfbane no wonder I feel so weak. Suddenly a door opens and in steps that asshole Alpha Red who closes the door behind him.

Alpha Red - looks like my new little mate is awake.

Scarlett - am not you fucking mate!!!!

He chuckles and then pulls out a knife and steps toward me when he is close enough he puts it at my mark.

Alpha Red - you will be once I cut this ugly thing off your sweet little neck.

My eyes widen in fear.

Scarlett - NO don't!!!!!

He trails the knife down and cuts at the shoulder sleeve of the vest am wearing it fells showing off my breast.

Alpha Red - I've missed those pecky little tits.

He reaches out to grab it but I spit in his eye.

Scarlett - don't fucking touch me i will never be yours!!!!!

He wipes the spit off his eyes and then backhands me hard across the cheek. The door opens again I can't believe who steps in.

Scarlett - Brittany!?

Brittany - surprised to see me? You should have known better to come into the pack and steal my Alpha.

She walks up to Alpha Red and slips her hand down his trousers.

Brittany - but now i have a new better, harder alpha who gives me the best sex ever did he tell you the good news yet?

I turn my head so I don't have to watch her playing with him him.

Alpha Red - i was getting to it. You.....ooh....You tell her.

Brittany - Scarlett he may mark you as his mate but I am going to be his mistress and fuck him whenever I want.

I glare at her.

Scarlett - you want him? You can fucking have him Blake is my mate.

She looks to me and smirks.

Brittany - not where he hears how you gave yourself to Alpha Red.

Scarlett - he would never believe you.

Brittany - he will when I have his dick in my mouth and seduce him.

I growl at her the Red slaps me again.

Alpha Red - don't growl at my mistress!!!!

Brittany - come on baby let's leave her down here for a few days let will change her mind i want my pussy fucked.

He looks at her and smiles then throws her over his shoulder smacking her ass I had to turn my head again since she had no panties on.

Alpha Red - anything for you.

He takes her out the room leaving me alone with my throughts of Blake and my family.

After what seems like forever and hours of Alpha Red torturing me i never gave him anything apart from smart mouthing him and Brittany. the door opens again and the guard that keeps being me food and talking to me comes in with a tray of food and places it at my feet. He losens the chains by pulling a lever I try to stand myself but both the silver and wolfbane have weaked me too much and my legs give away from me. I push the food away id rather die then eat anything he gives me but to my surprise the guard pushing it back to me.

 I push the food away id rather die then eat anything he gives me but to my surprise the guard pushing it back to me

Dean/Guard
Wolf - unkown

Guard - you need to eat to keep you strength up.

Scarlett - no I'd rather stave to death.

Guard - you have been down her for 4 days.

What!? 4 days?? I didn't think it was that long I haven't given up hope that Blake will come for me but where is he? I still can't get on hold of Savannah.

Guard - you won't least much longer if you don't eat.

Scarlett - good save him the trouble of marking me.

Guard - just a heads up he's doing that torrow to you.

That was strange why would he care.

Scarlett - why are you telling me this? I still don't even know your name?

Guard/Dean - I have my reasons and my name is Dean.

Scarlett - well Dean I don't know why i should trust you but something inside me is telling me too.

Dean - i don't blame you for that but believe this I will get you back to Blake.

I look up to him in shock.

Scarlett - I've never told you my mates name it's probably cuz he's the Alpha king that you know that.

Dean - look he won't be in here tonight so I can uncuff you so that you can hear you wolf again just don't do anything stupid.

He unlocks the cuffs since I've had the on for days my wrists and ankles are all bruised up which means they will need time to heal.

Dean - shit....I've got to go but I will be back soon.

He leaves me on the floor I don't touch the food he left but I drink the water it felt good feeling the cold water going down my throat. So torrow he's going to cut my mark not on my watch.

Dean p.o.v

I have to help her I can't let him hurt her it's been horrible listening to what his plan is for her I won't let him do to her what he did to my mate. He so thick he doesn't remember me the last time he seen me i was 17 now am 27. He r@ped my mate in front of me before slitting her thoart I've been waiting years for my revenge and now am finally getting it. I've left a open path for The alpha king and his warriors to come down I lead them here yesterday they didn't believe me at first after me showing them something they gave me a chance. Right now Alpha Red has no idea how close they actually are and when he goes to cut Scarlett he will get some uninvited guests. He's been so busy with that slut Brittany he's not even noticed anything must of the rogues have been forced into doing his will while others love it but the ones that don't want out and with my help have left. They are safe now don't think red's even noticed that his numbers have went down. Dipshit.