Chapter 14

Scarlett p.o.v

Me, Ryan and Bella reached the pack hospital doctor Matt was waiting for us and took me to a room to get checked over. Ryan hardly left my side apart from when I had to change Bella helped me with that I missed Blake so much when was he going to be here?. Doctor Matt wanted to do a r@pe kit on me to see if i had been r@ped I was comfortable with him doing it since he was gay and a doctor. After he was done mum came in and hugged me soon after the door opens and Blake comes in and takes me in his arms I inhale his scent which calms me and Savannah. Speaking of Savannah she's been on edge about something for a while now and it's bugging me with her pacing in my head giving me one hell of a headache.

(Scarlett - Savannah what's going on?

Savannah - Scarlett don't freak but I believe we........)

She's cut off by Doctor Matt.

Doctor Matt - well Scarlett we have your results back And welcome back Alpha.

Mum went if to see dad Ryan left when Blake came back he wants to mark Bella tonight or say he says never throught I would see the day when my brother settles down. Blake has his arm wrapped around me as we listen to what Matt has to say.

Doctor Matt - well first off you will need to rest to get the wolfbane out of you system and second there are no sighs of you being r@ped but......

Scarlett - but what?

Blake - Matt please don't say...

Doctor Matt - Scarlett your pregnant.

What....... I was so in shock I didn't even see Blake rushing out the room.

Scarlett - how far along am I?

Doctor Matt - it's too soon to say but there are signs of a pup.

Scarlett - but didn't you say there are no signs of r@pe.

Doctor Matt - true but he could of used Artificial insemination on you.

I reach beside me wanting Blake to hold me but nothing but air so I turn my head. No Blake.

Scarlett - where's Blake?

Doctor Matt - am so sorry Scarlett but he must of ran off thinking it's Alpha red's baby but there is a high chance it's his since you guys mated a lot before you got taken.

Blake left me? Doctor Matt leaves giving me some time on my own but I don't wanna be alone So I mind link Savannah.

(Scarlett - Savannah you there?

Savannah - am here.

She sounds sad that our mate would leave us like this.

Scarlett - am scared Savannah. I've wanted to be a mum when I was ready but what if it's THAT cunts baby?

Savannah - i know i am too. I want mate he will be back soon. You heard Matt there is a high chance it's Blake's pup.

I place my hand over my stomach

Scarlett - I hope so Savannah I hope so.

.......3 weeks later.......

It's been 3 fucking weeks and Blake still hasn't come back no one can get a hold of him everyone is worried. With help from Connor, Amy and Ryan I've became Luna of the pack but I can't be Luna queen without Blake. My old pack has joined up so we are all one pack now we have found most of the ophan pups families to help look after them. Ryan has sinced mark bella so they are official now but what shocked me the must is that Brittany was alive and with pup. She was mocking me saying it was Blake's but i know for a fact that its not since they spelt together 5 months ago and shes only 2 months so other is the father. I am now 1 month pregnant but look like a 4 since am a alpha female I will only be pregnant for 4 and half months. Sitting in Blake's office I suddenly get a shape pain in my lower abdomen and Savannah is howling in pain I've only felt this pin once before I was hoping it wasn't true but Savannah confirmed it.

(Savannah - mates with other woman)

I let out a loud scream.

Scarlett - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I fall off the chair onto the floor The door swings open and Ryan comes in.

Ryan - sis whats wrong?! Is it pup??

Yeah everyone knows the am with pup Behind him Bella and Abbie come in. I've have to say Abbie has really redeemed herself she and Tank are one amazing couple in such a short time she's became one hell of a fighter that I've asked her to be my bodyguard (not that I need one) and she said yes along with Bella. Also Dean joined up too who comes in.

Ryan - get the doctor !!!!!

I black out from the pain and soon wake up in my room. I explain to Matt the other in the room what's happened. They can't believe it but good news is that Matt tells me that my pups are doing well yes I said pups am having twins also am doing a DNA test on them when they are born. I can't believe it he cheated on me but he can't run from his duties as Alpha King and father I will give him a chance to be a dad but as far as our realtionship goes we are done. I can hear Savannah whimpering in my head at the throught of this.

The next day am in the living room with the girls when the door opens and to my surprise in steps Blake. I shot up from my seat He's eyes are red and puffy but they aren't filled with guilt but fear and saddens as he sees me without saying anything I walk over and get a scent of the other woman who is human. Before he could say anything I slap him arcoss the face.

Scarlett - you fucking bastard How could you cheat on me!!!!

Blake - Scarlett please let me explain......

I cut him off as they rest of the pack and my parents come running in. Ryan wants to rip his head off but Bella holds him back keeping him calm.

Scarlett - NO I don't wanna hear it i wanted to believe that you needed space at the fact that the pups might be Alpha Red's but that's no reason to cheat on me. And yes I said pups am having twins you have been gone for 3 week's Blake 3 fucking weeks!!! I've been you job as leader while you have been with other woman I hope she was worth it cuz we are done.

Blake doesn't say anything but you could hear his heart break and his eyes were watering up then go grey showing his mindlinking someone and walks off. Amy come over to me as I burst out crying being Blake's beta Connor goes after him