Anniversary

Hey ya girl is back at her dad's house so they got their notebook backkkk (I left it in my room and when I walked in and saw it I literally hugged it. What is wrong with me?). So um enjoy. 

John's POV
2 years. It's been 2 years today since the biggest event of my life happened with a man named Sherlock Holmes, an event which had led me here. 

This event had changed my life, and it had changed me as a person. It definitely had not been the easiest journey I had ever had. Do you know how difficult it was, loving Sherlock? 

So many things had happened over those two years but I had stayed strong, and here I was, still in love with Sherlock. 

I looked down. 2 years seemed long enough, didn't it?

Feeling in my pocket, I got out what I needed and placed it down for later. 

Smiling to myself, I closed my eyes and stepped forwards, towards the man I loved. 

Sherlock's POV
I knew what John was going to do and I needed to stop it. He couldn't go through with this. It would destroy me. 

Despite running as quickly as I could, I didn't get there in time. 

I was the one to find the body.

I was the one to hold him close. 

I was the one to shed the first tears over the incident. 

I was the one to blame. 

I was the one to fake my death for 2 years. 

I was the one to make him lose faith in me. 

If only I had been quicker

Lestrade and a few other people from the New Scotland Yard turned up too. They found a note on the roof which was addressed to Greg but he let me read it. 

It was very short. All it said was "I'm sorry. I need to be with him. Goodbye."

Tears rolled down my face. He didn't just jump because he missed me. He jumped because he wanted to be with me and that's where he thought I was. 

That night I went home and broke down. I had 'died' for him and he had actually died for me. 

3rd POV
That night, on the supposed 2 year anniversary of the death of Sherlock Holmes, both Dr John Watson and a Mr Sherlock Holmes both killed themselves so they could be together.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So yeah that was shorter than I thought it was going to be and um yeah. Hope yall enjoyed it. I'll update later or tomorrow x