41 ↬ 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

˗'ˏ chapter 41 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 41 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃."

"Shut up."

"My hair looks better than yours."

"Shut up!"

Inosuke snorted at her response, lazily watching her get ready as he lounged on her bed. He scratched his exposed stomach. With his boar mask raised, you could see the bored yet mildly annoyed look on his face.

The girl rolled her eyes, ignoring him. Then she stared at her reflection.

Her outfit consisted of a fairly loose, white button-up blouse tucked in denim shorts. A belt hung around her waist, the lone earring Akaashi gave her decorating her left ear, and her hair styled by oba-chan. She admired herself in the mirror.

Fairly simple yet absolutely lovely.

It was one of the many times Yuka chose an outfit for her. Not before harshly degrading her 'tasteless ass' of course.

The girl didn't want to admit it, but the crow was right. And she was inwardly grateful that Yuka had an eye for design. Not that she'd say it to his face.

She'd rather be caught dead in a ditch than swallow her pride and compliment him head-on.

The demon slayer stared glanced at the sword hanging on her bedroom wall and decided against bringing it. Instead, she opted for the small nichirin dagger from her drawer, strapping it along her belt.

Was it harder to kill demons with a shorter blade? Yep.

But fashion before functionality, I guess.

'If I die, at least I'll look flamboyantly gorgeous.' she chuckled to herself, finger gunning in front of the mirror. A certain sound hashira would be proud.

From the bed, she heard Inosuke huff out in annoyance. Y/N turned around, eyebrows raised. "What? Jealous that I'm prettier than you?"

He rolled his eyes, ignoring her statement as he continued watching her get ready for her weekly outing with Oikawa.

After a while, he huffed again. "What do you need other guys for anyway," he grumbled to himself, looking away. She smiled cheekily.

"To satisfy my sexual desires-?"

"TO WHAT!?" he screamed out, mask falling down to hide the intense blush forming on his cheeks. Before Inosuke decided to murder her for the inappropriate joke, she waved her hands. "It was a joke dumbass!"

Y/N sat down on the chair backwards, chin on the back of the chair as she watched him calm down. "So what's so bad about hanging out with other guys?" she asked again.