13 ↬ 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬

˗'ˏ chapter 13 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 13 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

"𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎."

I removed a slipper from my feet and threw it, hitting the back of his head. "I TOLD YOU! THE OLD MAN ONLY TAUGHT ME THE BASICS. IT'S NOT MY FAULT!" I hollered. 

"Seriously though. How did you get to high school?" Kageyama asked. "Not you too!" 

"I have to agree with them, Y/N-chan. You're really far behind." 

They were walking in the halls going to her room. As the four were getting to see some more parts of the house, they couldn't help but admire the tranquil scene. The house felt like it was a frozen place in time. It was an alluring sight.

"The betrayal. You're all teaming up on me. I'm all alone in this world. No one loves me." I said dramatically. "Don't worry Y/N-chan, I love you!" the decoy exclaimed. 

"Aww Shoyo! Come here!" I said, clinging to his back and nuzzling my face on his hair. Damn girl what shampoo do you use. Now before all of you say I'm a horrible person for harassing a ray of sunshine, I only thought of him as a little brother, that's why I'm this affectionate with him. 

But the others didn't see it that way. They were all glaring at him while the poor boy was confused, wondering what he did wrong. 

"I'll make sure to not poison your drink later, Shoyo!" 

"N-Nani? "

➽───────────────❥

When they entered her room they noticed two things. The ridiculous amount of swords and pillows. It was contrasting really. 

"Are you really allowed to have these, Y/N-san?"

"Oi, what's with the pillows?" Kageyama asked. It was a weird sight, for pillows and swords to be in  the same room. The swords, they kinda expected. But the pillows were a surprise.

She gave them a sad smile. "It's nothing really. My siblings and I used to share a bed. I think I got too used to it. And now I can't sleep in a big space, so I use pillows to fill up the bed."

Silence. They weren't sure what that meant. Were her siblings away? Were they in a fight? Or perhaps..

They wanted to ask more. They really did. All of them worried for the girl. But her face back then looked so vulnerable. Not wanting to see her so lonely, they held back.

Maybe if they weren't so afraid of breaking her then, they could've saved her from falling into a deeper hole. So deep that it may not be possible to come back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

im not sure if the change was too sudden lol 

also, DOUBLE UPDATE MADAFAKAS