07 ↬ 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧

˗'ˏ chapter 7 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 7 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

"𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄?"

Daichi asked in surprise. It was lunchtime when their first year setter announced that the girl from training camp was in fact, attending Karasuno.

"Who's here Daichi-san?" asked a little orange head. "The girl from training camp."

"Y/N-CHAN IS HERE?!" he exclaimed. 

"Shhh Keep it down! They'll hear you-" their captain warned, referring to the two idiots but it was already too late. One was bouncing around while the other looked serene..?

"WOOOH RYU! SHE'S HERE! SHE'S HERE"

"Arigato, Kamisama..!

"Tch. Idiots." 

"Y/N-san is here? Why didn't you bring her to the gym then?" Sugawara asked.

"She... She's being scolded in the principal's office." he said nervously. "Nani? On her first day?! What did she do?" 

He sighed. "She brought her katana with her and threatened our teacher when she tried to take it." 

They all sweatdropped at this.

➽───────────────❥

"No one ever told me it was illegal!" I defended. They all gave me a look.

"Look L/N-san bringing a sword to school is a serious violation and we just want to call your legal guardian if they knew about this. For the mean time please give us your-"

"No." 

"Excuse me?" 

I raised a brow. "I said no. Just call him and get it over with."

They sighed and gave up, convinced there really was no way to make her give up the sword. They were calling Nekomata-sensei and he picked up the phone almost instantly. 

"Hello? I was waiting for you to call. I'm surprised she gave you trouble just now." he chuckled. 

"Oi!" 

"I'll get straight to the point. Do you know that she brought a katana to school."

It was silent for a moment but then came a laugh. "That idiot! HAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU SHE'D BRING IT." he said to someone. "You were right. I suppose I owe you a meal." a gentle voice sighed.

"Oyakata-sama! You guys betted on me?!" I cried out. 

"Gomen nasai Y/N-san. It was your mentor's idea." he replied. 

"Wait so you were aware of it?" the teachers asked incredulously. "Yes. And if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to speak with your principal privately please." (Karen vibes)

 ➽───────────────❥

In the end I was able to keep my nichirin. How you ask? Oyakata-sama's connections. Also being a marechi and not having my sword with me may mean death. But hey, who doesn't wanna die?

The teachers were told that I was a supposed licensed swordsman, of course not that I was aware of, and that it was an important tradition to never leave without a sword. Freaking lies that they all bought. 

I was strolling around then stopped when I spotted a tall blonde boy. Skipping towards him, I yelled out his name.

"Tsukishima! Happy to see me?" 

"Who'd be happy to see an idiot?"

"A fellow idiot, of course!" I retorted happily. He smirked in amusement then flicked me in the head. "Whatever. Help me with the bottles, you're going to the gym anyways."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n
andddd thats a wrap