20 ↬ 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞

[a/n]

[a/n]

i might not follow the sequence of the manga on some parts ehe

˗'ˏ chapter 20 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

"𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐔𝐏 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄!"

Takeda-sensei, our club advisor, announced, catching the attention of everyone. "I got us a practice match against a power house school!"

They started murmuring in excitement. "You're amazing sensei!"

"Really? Which one?" 

"Hey come to think of it, it'd be shorty's first match." Ukai mused. She glared at him. When Ukai has gotten comfortable around her and realized she won't be cutting him open anytime soon, he took it upon himself to continue calling the girl shorty.

"Wait you're right! We can show those bastards we have a strong female player." Tanaka bragged. "Oh! And with her short stature, they'd underestimate her, just like they usually do with Hinata!" Nishinoya exclaimed, agreeing with him while nodding. "Hey!!" Hinata exclaimed when he heard.

They sweatdropped at the two. What were they getting at? "I guess we could set her as a surprise." 

"I'm not sure if I should be offended or nah. But since I'm not in a bad mood, then it's a nah." she shrugged while sitting on the floor, feeling calm for once. 

"How considerate." the blonde middle blocker snickered beside her. "Fuck you, french fries." He leaned in and- "With pleasure~" he whispered. She hit his neck, making him jerk forward. "I hope that's pleasurable for you, Tsukki." she purred. 

"Oi! Quit it!" Daichi yelled at her. She shivered from his glare, nodding.

"Which school are we up against, sensei?" "Aoba Johsai." They stared at him.

"Haah? Are they underestimating us again?" 

"Oh. It's the elites."

"The grand king! The grand king!"

She rose her brows. "Do you guys have a history with them?" she asked. "Those jerks requested us a match before! But only because of Kageyama! Those bastards are really full of themselves."

Huh. So they have beef with them then. "But we'll show them! Let's whoop their asses tomorrow!"

"Whoop their asses! WhoOp their asses!"  Yuka exclaimed, making them sweatdrop. 

➽───────────────❥

They sat in the coach, chattering in excitement about the practice match for later. She decided to sit at the window seat until someone stole it. Sitting there was the libero, grinning at her. "Sit beside your senpai, Y/N!" She glared at him. "Only if I get the window seat, senpai." He stared at her, face blank. 

"You can still see the window from this seat Y/N-" 

"Noya-senpai I came here first, let me have it." "But I sat here first!" he whined.

"But I saw it first!"

Their banter ended in a tug-of-war  sort of thing, with the girl trying to pull Noya out of the seat while the libero clung to it. The team just watched in amusement, laughing at their childishness until-"That's enough of you two!" Daichi barked. They pointed at each other. 

"But he-"

"But she-"

"I don't want to hear it." 

The girl ended up sitting with Sugawara, the setter giving her the window seat. "I love you, senpai." He blushed. "I-I'll work hard to be a good husband!" he blurted. Those who heard glared at him. She blushed. Oh damn he is speed. 

"Huh? Oi, quit it Yuka!" she scolded her crow who suddenly started to attack Suga. "Not worthy! Not worthy! " the bird chanted, with Hinata soon joining him. 

"I love you too Suga-san, will you marry me? " Tanaka said, a menacing aura coming from him.

They continued to bully the poor setter, while the girl simply watched, sleeping soon after. 

➽───────────────❥

"-N. Y/N wake up!" 

She shifted, then flat out ignored them. "Wow. That's the fourth time." 

"And I swear if you try for the fifth time I'm impaling you with my katana." she grumbled, getting up. She wasn't a fan of being woken up so suddenly. No one was.

"Katana? Ne, ne Y/N-chan! Can we see your katana?" Hinata asked, already overly curious of what it looked like.

They were now walking out of the coach, with Hinata trailing beside her.

"Unsheathing my sword when I just woke up? Not a good suggestion." she said, yawning. "You're grumpy when you've just woken up." "Mhm."

The walk to the gym wasn't very long but they did get some stares. 'Their gym is bigger than ours.' she noticed.

Just as they were about to enter the girl's eyes widened when she realized something. "Oh shit wait I left Yuka."

➽───────────────❥

The demon slayer went to retrieve her crow, the others wanted to come with her but she insisted to go alone. 'That stinking, good for nothing bird.' she grumbled. Though he was a handful, the girl didn't want her Yuka to wake up in the bus alone.

The girl found the crow at the back of the coach, sleeping on one of the bags. 

She gently picked the crow up, not wanting to wake him. She opened her bag and placed the sleeping bird inside. Exiting the coach, she made her way back to the gym. Her steps were slowing down with each thought she has. 

The girl was contemplating whether or not she should show up and play. Though she joined for fun, she wasn't really sure if she wanted to take the sport seriously. And if she did play she'd be taking a spot from them, taking the opportunity to stand on the court from those who really want to when she's just half-assing things.

She sighed and was about to turn back when she overheard a conversation. 

"Eeeehh? Karasuno has a female player? " 

"Yeah that's what I heard."

"I bet she barely knows how to play." 

"They really wanted the extra merit huh? Kinda desperate if you ask me."

"Well they aren't a powerhouse so I guess they need it."

She stopped dead in her tracks. How dare they talk about them like that. Though her teammates were over passionate sometimes, anddd sorta forced her to join, that certainly isn't desperation. 

Okay it was slightly desperate but that's not the point. 

She quickened her pace, growling, making her way towards the gym. She made up her mind. If that's what others think of friends, she'll definitely show up and play. She'll play and crush those elites that looked down on her team. She smirked.

Then shove their loss up their asses.

~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

i havent updated in awhile,, AND IMM SORRY AJDSAHANVD

SCHOOLS A BITCH, EVERYONES A BITCH

also thanku for so many reads!! ya guys r making this hoe happy 

anddd STAY SAFE DONT DO DRUGS but if ya gonna do it be discreet