31 ↬ 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

˗'ˏ chapter 31 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 31 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐋𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃.

He brought his hand to the back of his neck, slowly rubbing it as he mumbled something. She stared at him, trying to figure out what he's saying. "Dude are you mumble rapping? You look stupid." He groaned. "I'm not, I just- Ugh. Teach... teach me your ways- master." he muttered, looking away in embarrassment.

It was silent. Then the girl burst out laughing. "O-Oh my god! You actually said it! I wasn't even serious about it... it was a joke!" she howled in laughter.

He whipped his head towards her, ears tinted red as he scowled. "That wasn't funny." He wanted nothing more than to curl up and die in embarrassment right then and there. He brisked, walking away from her. "Maybe not for you. But for me it is." she grinned, catching up with him.

"Embarassed, Tsukki?"

He shoved his hands in his pockets, turning away once again. "Tch. Don't call me that." Seeing him act all shy and embarrassed only made her want to fluster him even further. She smirked, suddenly having an idea. The girl walked and stood in front of him, pulling the collar of his jacket down as she stood in her tiptoes. "Your master can call you whatever she wants, Tsu-kki~" she purred.

'O-Oh my god.' Tsukishima was beyond flustered. The way she said his name made him want to go feral. Their faces were so close to each other, one small move and their lips would connect. His mouth went dry. This close he could see the tiny details of her face, surprised to see very faint freckles littering her cheeks. It looked so endearing, especially when he thinks that he was probably the only one among the team who've seen it.

He ignored his rapid heartbeat and fluttering stomach as he leaned even closer, the tips of their noses now touching. "Call me whatever you want then. Do whatever you please with me too. I'm all yours- master." he mumbled, his voice low and seductive.

Her breath caught in her throat. It was now her turn to be flustered. She stepped back, bringing her hands to her now blushing face. His voice and sudden boldness sent shivers down her spine. The boy smiled, delighted at the apparent effect he had on her. 

He walked closer to the blushing girl, fighting the urge to pry her hands away from her face and devour her lips. He's been feeling this way a lot more recently, this insane and addicting urge to own and claim you. 'I hate this hormonal shit.' It was a test of his control, really, with you constantly teasing him for just being... you. Sweet, irresistible you.

He placed either of his hands around her waist, pulling her close. Their bodies were now touching, the close proximity tugging away at both their controls, bit by bit. Tsukishima was still holding her waist, gently running his thumbs against it. He leaned in once more, whispering to her ear. "You look so flustered. How cute."