02 ↬ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭

˗'ˏ chapter 2 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 2 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

"𝐀-𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘?"

When the young demon slayer's injury was made known to everyone by the libero, the moms of the teams brought it upon themselves to take her to the infirmary to get her cleaned up. Of course not before Nekomata scolding her for being reckless and Zenitsu crying over her saying "Don't die on me please Y/n-chan!!"

"Yep! I'm surprised you guys know how to treat injuries though." she said to the two. They be screaming mum energy so I guess it's not that much of a surprise, she thought to herself while eyeing the two. "Well some people on our team get injured a lot and the nurse isn't always there so-" the silver haired boy shrugged his shoulder.

"Now that I think about it, we haven't really introduced ourselves yet. I'm Yaku Morisuke! Nekoma's Libero" said the pink haired one, giving her a smile.

"Oh! And I'm Sugawara Koushi! You can just call me Suga."

They both stared at her, waiting for her to tell them her name. She gave them a closed eyed smile. "L/N Y/N. You can just call me Y/N I don't like the formalities."

"Okay, Y/N-san!"

"I just told you. No formalities."

-

As the three made their way to the gym, someone's screaming was heard by them.

"PLEASE STOP HARRASSING ME!!"

"Haaaah..?? What do you mean?"

"Is it even legal to carry those?"

"Can you show me your sword?!!"

"Whoah so cool! Your hair is so cool!"

"I honestly think your captain's hair is much more....unique" (lol nekoma or furukodani's captain, which one?)

Suddenly, the lightning boy spotted his fellow demon slayer and friend.

"!!!! Y/N-CHAN PLEASE HELP ME!! IM GONNA DIE, THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME!!" he screamed while running to her and hiding behind her back. "Bitch you're the one with the sword." she snickered.

"Oya. Y/N-chan is here." a guy with unkept hair says making the girl raise a brow(bitch i can't raise only one eyebrow). "How did you know my name? Didn't know you'd get out of your way to find out about pretty lil' me" she replied cocking head.

"OY OY I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT." he defended, his face flushing. "Yeah it was Zenitsu-san that kept screaming your name." a freckled boy said. That sounds so wrong though she thought.

"Ne, ne L/N-san do you play volleyball?" asked a kid with orange hair, bouncing up and down in excitement.

"You mean the one where you have to throw it in a ring?"

This made him and an owl looking guy freeze.

"T-THAT'S BASKETBALL! BASKETBALL!!"

"VOLLEYBALL IS DIFFERENT. I'LL SHOW YOU!"

This made the girl crack up. "Oh! Is it the on you have to kick the ball?" The two idiots just died, there and then. "She's just kidding, Bokuto-san." said a stoic looking boy. She smiled. "I have a gist of what it is. I don't know about the technicalities though."

This made the two volleyball fanatics determined to teach and play with her. "HEY HEY HEY!! DON'T LOOK SO DOWN! I'LL TEACH YOU ALL I KNOW" he beamed, eyes sparkling. "I wasn't really down though" she teased.

Bokuto Emo Mode: OFF ON

"Aaaaand there he goes. "

════════════════

a/n

this is so anticlimatic though not gonna lie. imma make it up to you in the next chapt though. (might edit this again later)

here's a hinata so pls forgive me