01 ↬ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭

˗'ˏ chapter 1 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 1 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

"𝐎𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐍, 𝐎𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐍! 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆!"

"Must be nice to be simple minded. Being able to fall asleep anywhere and all that." said tsukishima.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?!"

-

The gym was filled with the sounds of shoes squeaking and the ball bouncing. The teams were playing against each other when suddenly the doors to the gym slammed open.

SLAM!

"GRAAAAANDPAAA!!"

The sudden noise gained the attention of everyone inside. They all turned to the source of it to find a blonde crying boy with snot dripping down his nose. Said boy scanned the gym, as if looking for someone when his eyes landed on the coach of nekoma. "GRANPA! IT'S BEEN SO LONG I DON'T WANNA GO BACK ANYMORE! I'LL JUST CLEAN YOUR TOILET OR SOMETHING PLEASE TAKE ME BACK WITH YOU!" he said while running and clinging to his leg.

"Oi oi get off me! You're embarrassing me you snotty little brat!" coach nekomata said. The players started crowding around them, curious of who the boy was and his relation to the nekoma coach.

"BUT GRANPA I DON'T WANNA DIE A VIRGIN. NOBODY WANTS TO DIE A VIRGIN!"

"SHUT UP BRAT! WHERE THE HELL IS Y/N? THAT DISRESPECTFUL BRAT IS A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN A WIMPY BRAT LIKE YOU!"

"BUT GRANPA!! STOP COMPARING ME WITH HER IT HURTS MY SENSITIVE HEART."

"SHUT UP AND ANSWER MY QUESTION!"

"She's on her way. Her crow told me she was finishing up a mission." the blonde boy said, calming down but still sniveling. Nekomata hummed in understanding. Of course everyone were utterly confused so a rooster spoke up.

"Ano coach? Who's this?" he asked. The boy in question turned to face them.

"WHOA IS THAT A SWORD??"

"A SWORD, A SWORD! SO COOL!!"

"It's probably fake you blockheads."

Nekomata decided to speak up. "SHUT UP! This is my failure of a student Zenitsu." Hearing his granpa call him a failure caused the boy to tear up.

"Student? You mean in volleyball?" asked Yaku while Zenitsu, they now know his name, snivels in a corner.

"No. I mean in swordsmanship." responded nekomata. The shock and admiration in everyone's faces were evident.

"Wow that's so cool"

"HAH YOU WIMPS! THIS IS THE TRUE STRENGTH OF NEKOMA! EVEN OUR COACH IS COOL!"

"PLEASE TEACH US TOO!"

Their voices of admiration were cut of when suddenly someone kneeled in front of Nekomata

"Sensei."

Everyone turned looked to the h/c haired girl on the ground. They didn't even notice her enter.

"My my..!! Finally showing some respect huh girl? The corps sure taught you something I couldn't. Get up, get up! No need to bow!" nekomata said while smiling, filled with utter joy due to the respect his student was finally showing.

The girl stood up with her back facing everyone else. "I barely learned anything from you, you old fart. And are you sure you want me to get up? You seem over the moon." the girl teased. Everyone was shock by what she said and even some of the team were glaring at her for disrespecting their coach but Nekomata only laughed it off. His laughter filled the gym while the others were confused why he was delighted when the girl clearly disrespected him.

"I never thought a day would come when I'll be happy to see your bratty self." he said smiling.

"Who wouldn't be happy to see me? I'm amazing??" she tilted her head. No one could really tell if she was joking or not.

An orange haired boy noticed the sword on her hip. "Hey you have a sword too! Are you also coach Nekomata's student?" he exclaimed, causing everyone else to take notice of the sword on her.

She turned to them and pulled down her mask. Everyone was stunned. She was beautiful in a mischievous sort of way. Her beautiful e/c eyes held mischief and trickery, her lopsided grin complementing it. But there was no denying that she is a beauty. "Hey cuties! My name's L/N Y/N! And yes I'm also the fart's student" she gave them a cute close-eyed smile.

Nearly everyone felt themselves blushing. Three perverted idiots in particular made their way in front of her.

"A GODDESS! A GODDESS!"

"PLEASE MARRY ME!"

"HIT ME WITH YOUR SWORD AND STEP ON ME PLEASE!"

Nishinoya went to hug her waist when his hands felt something wet.

"Huh?? What is- B-BLOOD?? THERE'S BLOOD?! YOU'RE BLEEDING! ARE YOU OKAY GODDESS-CHAN? WHAT HAPPENED!" he screamed in terror.

"Oh that. Don't worry it was just a cut. Though I think it opened up a bit after I ran here." she said.

"I-I'LL TAKE YOU TO THE INFIRMARY"

"YN-CHAN DON'T DIE ON ME WE STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MARRIED"

"HOW ARE YOU STILL STANDING??"

"a-are you sure you're okay?"

════════════════

a/n:

tada?? this is my first every story pls forgive my noob ass. another reminder this is a crossover but will mainly revolve around haikyuu. this is a modern day au and everyones alive. also english is mi second language and ive only ever had formal education abt it lolol

need a break? have a tendou