25 ↬ 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

[a/n]

[a/n]

spoilers up ahead 

˗'ˏ chapter 25 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

"H-HOLY FREAKING HELL." The girl was shaking, eyes wide and horrified at her discovery. She's been hunting more frequently lately, the demons in the area significantly increasing. At first she thought that the demons were starting to sense her and Tsukishima, two marechis in the same location, which is frankly, a dumb idea, and were now gathering in Miyagi. 

Oh how wrong she turned out to be. The number of demons were unnatural causing her to barely get any sleep, leaving her no choice but to catch up on sleep in class. She was aware that her recent behavior weren't going unnoticed by the team, which adds up to the stress of being discovered, that's why she tried to speed up her hunts. 

But they just kept on coming. They were practically endless. On top of that, she also had to make sure that Tsukishima was safe, scouting near his area regularly. And now she knows what the hell was bringing all those demons over. 

Though it was the dead of the night it was still visible, its petals near glowing. There on the ground lay an exotic looking flower, its bloom and color giving an almost mystical feeling. A spider lily. A blue fucking spider lily.

'Freaking fucking fuck. Do I pluck it out? What if it's fake? No way in hell that's fake.' She groaned. "Just- just fuck me gently with a chainsaw."

She whistled, calling for Yuka. "Caw! Caw! " "You damned bird shut up!" He swooped down, landing on her shoulder. "What's up?"

"What's up?  Certainly not me finding a flower that can potentially lead the world and humanity to its doom. Certainly not. Oh look, I like how blue it is. Fucking hell what a pretty shade of blue." She was blabbering now, panicking and near tears.

The girl could not handle stress and it was evident in her current state. Her crow pecked her on the head. "Calm down, stupid! Don't worry. I'll look for the nearest slayers, then we can tell Oyakata-sama." he comforted. She almost smiled. There really were times he wasn't such a huge di-

"Also you look real stupid like that. It honestly embarrasses me when other crows talk about their great owners while I ended up with someone like you." She glared at him, hoping that her look was enough to send the message: 'I will cook you in your sleep and feed you to the cats.'

She couldn't bring herself to retort back, thoughts of what the hell to do plaguing her mind. It was answered for her when the flower's glow started dimming, its essence fading. They glanced at it, surprised to see that it was gone.