IV

𝑀𝓊𝓇𝒹𝒶
⇝ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ⇜
𝟺ᴘᴍ

"I need y'all to do me this big favour

"I need y'all to do me this big favour..." The old man said on the phone as me and the boys but James sat around the Table with my phone in the middle of it.

" What is it? " I asked as i starred down at the phone blowing smoke.

"So. Someone been messing around with my shit. Like my weed, coke allat shit i been sending in Cuban for exchange of Money. Money has been missing. My money comes lower and the weed, coke and the rest of the stuff they give me is small Too. We running out of shit and i need y'all to kill who ever is messing up with my stuff. The Cuban people are also getting mad and giving us a 3 weeks to sort it out or they will kill us and our family." The old man said.

" You have any Idea of who could be stealing or messing with our shit??" Quezy asked.

"I was thinking that it could be Eather James, Qudrin or Javian. Them the only one that ship the shit..." He said.

"But what should I do?? should i kidnap and kill or should I just look at them doing the work?" I asked.

"For now observe them and make sure they don't act sus. Here some clips." He said as my phone vibrated three times telling me he sent me three different videos.

"I want you to look at this video and tell me who's more sus. I'm finna hung up and give y'all 20 minutes to call me back." He said hunging up before we could even answer.

I picked up my phone pressing the first video and sending it on the projector so that everyone could be able to watch it.

The first video was Quadrin.

Everyone calls him QD because he don't like his real name since is his father who gave it to him and apparently his father killed his mother so he stabbed his father 100th times and then ran and found us.

I would doubt is him because me and him are cool and he wouldn't do that because he knows how i go down for our shit.

I looked at the video as the person paid him and he gave the weed going back in his car and driving straight to the trap putting the money in the box like everyone do before he checked that the weed was good and leaving.

" I guess Quadrin is good." KK said.

"Of course I'm good. I would never steal from y'all." Quadrin said walking in the office dapping all of us up.

"Why you late?" Quezy asked eying him.

"Mane. This niggas came and started shooting and stealing some shit in the sto so i had to get them back. These mother fuckers killed an 70 year old woman who had her Grandchild with her and i had to find out where the girl lives..." He said.