XXVII

Ɗմɑ
↛𝕸𝖎𝖆𝖒𝖎↚
𝟿ᴀᴍ

ƝƠƔЄMƁЄƦ 24ƬӇ

"get off me." I yelled at Murda as he slept on top of me.

We was still at his friends house, but ion know and ion remember when we fell asleep like this.

"Baby." He groaned walking up.

"Who's yo baby? Cause that ain't me. Go find the bitch you kissed yesterday." I said pushing him off causing him to hit his head.

He screamed standing up as I stood up too.

I walked out the room and saw niggas and some girls all around the house causing me to only feel like about to throw up.

Not because I'm sick but because of the smell and everything that's around us.

I walked I guess what looked like a kitchen before I saw a nigga standing there.

I tapped his shoulder.

"Ayoo. You know where da exit?" I asked.

"Exit?" The nigga said turning around.

He looked fine as hell and had a scar on his cheek but was putting a plaster on it.

"Hey... You want what?" He asked in a British accent.

"Well... I was hum. Asking for where to get outta here." I said starring at him.

"Oh. Yeah. Is right here." He said showing me the kitchen door

"Oh okay. Thank you." I said bout walk out but his voice stopped me.

"What's yo name?" He asked.

"Dua. You?" I asked.

"KB." He said smiling.

I shook his hand and he shook mine back.

"Dua you got a ride?" He asked.

I shook my head no even thought I did. But I ain't wanted to go with mursa cause I know we will have an argument and end up beating each other and Ion got time to be doing that with him.

"Aight gimmi yo location real quick." He said.

"Well... Dat house ain't mine..." I said.

"And ion want no problem with the owner." I said.

"Oh. Yeah. For sure. I feel you. Then I can leave you near by." He said.

I shook my head. "Take me to this house instead." I said.

I gave him the house where shine lives at. I know money will for sure be there too.

══════════════════════