XII

Murda
➨ Mĩãmĩ
𝟸.𝟺𝟶𝚙𝚖

"You gone Talk or Do I gotta break down the door??" Dua said Knocking me Out my thoughts as I starred at her Up and down

for Some reasons I like to mess with her. It's Just funny to see her small self Hitting me back. I just have too much fun until I hurt her tho. sometimes I feel bad.

"Hellooooo???!!! Earth calling Murda. you heard me Orrrrr You need hearing aids??" she asked Mugging the shit Outta me.

Out of Reflex I grabbed Her Neck slamming her against the Wall. "whatch Yo mouth." I said starring at her in the eyes strugglinng.

My hands Slowly started to thighten around Her Neck as I starred at her. she reminded Me soo much of my first love.

we had everything Planned well, and was even planning on having a baby togheter so That when we Marry we already have a full family. Instead she Had to ruin It by fucking James. That shit got me soo mad. The only reason Why I ain't killed Him is because My boss told me he needed Him.

then The girl had the ass to say The baby was mine, she got me excited and shit.

My thoughts Got interrupted By Her slapping My arms.

"I can't Breathe." She said as she hitted me.

I mugged her as I threw her aside, she started Coughing whiles Trying to take her Breath Back Before she sat There Crying.

"What I do To You??!!!"

"why Do you keep Doing This To me??" she asked whiles crying.

"Mane If youn shut Up." I said mugin her.

"But i ain't do shit to you other Than coming at Your House. How would I know Youn like strangers at Your House if Yo homie ain't say It earlier and ain't say shit about the house being of three people??" she asked as She stood Up sitting In one of the cinema couches.

"ion give a fuck. I simply don't like You. You look like an Hoe. and I hate Hoes." I said.

"well. You can't say sum if Youn know. tf." She said frowning Looking at me as I sat down too Pulling out a blunt.

"Roll this fah Me." I said Giving It to her.

"No." she said Mugging me.

I got Up getting close to her and she instantly snatched It outta my hand mugging me causing me to smirk.

she started rolling It. "why You always beat me? what I do??" She asked as she rolled the blunt.

"Make sure it's round." I said ignoring her question looking at her she looked at me with an mug.

"bumass nigga." She mumled Thinking ian heard it.

Ima let it slide.

"you gone answer orrrr??" she asked still rolling My blunt making sure it was Round and not too big.