XXIX

Murda| sᴀᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
↛𝕸𝖎𝖆𝖒𝖎↚
𝟷𝟸ᴀᴍ

"where you Tryna go with them thigh ass clothes on??" I asked Dua as she tried sneaking out

"I'm going uhm--" she said but i couldn't hear her because he voice was still gone.

I smirked knowing i did that to her.

"C'mere." I said.

She shook her head.

I sat up and she instantly ran and into my arms.

"Yes?" She said lowly with an horrased voice.

"Yeen going nowhere." I said.

"But i gotta meet this dude..." She said in s horrased voice.

"Ion give a fuck. What i said bout hanging out with other niggas?" I grabbed her neck.

"I'm sorry." She said instantly.

"You good." I said kissing her lips down to her neck. It turned me on. But she already lost her voice unless i fuck her whiles she got sum stuffed in her mouth so she don't moan with that horrased voice.

"Ma. My dick hurt." I said.

She shook her head. "No. Please let my voice come back first. I would sound horrible moaning whiles my voice is a lil gone." She said.

"Ion give a fuck." I said. "I wanna be deep inside this pussy." I grabbed her pussy.

She jumped. "Murda please." She said moving my hand.

"Okay." I said rolling my eyes.

She got off me. "You can't go to no club cause youn got yo voice. I'm fina go make some hot tea for you." I said.

She nodded.

"And change." I said.

She nodded rolling her eyes.

I got out the bed heading down the stairs seeing it was only midnight.

I walked in the kitchen looking at the counter instantly loosing myself in my thoughts.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddyyy!! I wanna eat ice cream!!" My son yelled as he ran in the kitchen.

I looked at Dua for aproval.