VI

sʜɪɴᴇ| ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 𝟸𝟺ᴛʜ
𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟹 𝚒𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒
10𝒶𝓂

sʜɪɴᴇ| ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 𝟸𝟺ᴛʜ𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟹 𝚒𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒10𝒶𝓂

After the event at the party. I just felt bad for Dua.

She got an black eye, her lips are messed up and her cheeks are a lil swollen. Then she Don't even wanna Speak to nobody and she on a damn holiday. Wich is why I was gone make sure she has fun today.

I haven't been in many places but i can for sure move around with an map even thought ion know where I'm gone take us.

A few hours later of trying to figure out where i could take us. I decided to go to the cinema for the night and to the water slides now.

I stood up off the couch and ran in Dua's room without knocking and like all these last two days she was in bed.

I sighted walking up yo her.

"Dua. C'mon. We going to have lunch." I said yanking the covers off her only to find pillows and a letter.

I frowned.

"The fuck?" I said picking up the letter getting out the room seeing Money approching me whiles eating Dua's Oreo.

"Why you look Soo disappointed??" She asked as she looked at the paper in my hand.

"I think Dua left us..." I said sad.

I opened the letter as she snatched it outta my hand.

"Girl. You too slow!" She said as she instantly whipped the letter.

𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞...

ɢɪʀʟs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ...

ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ.

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢɢᴀ ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀʏs? ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ? ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ. ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʜɪᴍ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.

ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɴᴏᴡ. ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ.. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ɪ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ.

ʙᴜᴛ ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ.

"Naah. That ain't gone work. Call an Huber. We finna go get her." Money said eating the last two biscuits of Oreos running to her room as i called the Huber then tried calling her.

After a few rings she picked up by surprise.

"What time is your flight?" I asked her.

"I'm not even there at the airport. But is at four.... Why? You bet not come pick me up, because i ain't coming back." She said.