VII

𝐷𝑈𝐴
→ 𝑀𝐼𝒜𝑀𝐼 ←
𝟹ᴘᴍ

𝐷𝑈𝐴→ 𝑀𝐼𝒜𝑀𝐼 ←𝟹ᴘᴍ

"Erm... Guys... I uh... Don't feel too well..." I said holding my self tight as i looked down seeing how high we were. I looked back straight.

Everything was blurry and i think i was boutta throw up.

"Ayoo! I'm gone- ahhhhhhh" i screamed as the Roller coaster started.

"Omgggg! Girlssss I'm never gone- omg!" i threw up.

• • •

"Damn. Girl. I can't believe you just threw up on the people down there." Shine said laughing.

"It's not funny." I said mugging her cleaning my face.

We were now in the toilets to clean my self up and to try and get the taste off vomit to go and all they were doing is to laugh.

"Girl. Don't be mad c'mon." Money said trynna hug me i pushed her hard as fuck.

"Stay away. Y'all know how scared i am with them hight shit. I literally thought i was in the empty. Especially because that's how my grandfather died." I said mugging her.

"How he die again?" She asked.

"He flew out that mouther fucka." I said and her eyes widened.

"That shit must have not been close well... Cause how the f..." We saw a few girls walking in and they starred at us up and down before laughing and walking to the end of the sinks whispering about us.

I rolled my eyes because ion talk about bitches ion know.

"Anyways. When are we gone go back in New York? Because i can't wait to see my siblings and parents again." I shrugged.

"Ur lucky you got both." Money said looking down.

"But anyways in a month." She said smiling.

"Omg! I'm Soo sorry." I said as i hugged her as one of the girls that walked in earlier started laughing loud as fuck wholes starring at is.

"Excuse me. You got a problem with my friend?" Shine asked putting her brush down because she was brushing her curly hair of her wig since it for messed up from the wind.

"Yes. I'm laughing at the way y'all are dressed." She said laughing again clapping her hands as fuck.

"Whiles I'm laughing at yo face. You must be the girl that was fighting my man at that party." She said laughing.