XV

ĐᵾȺ| sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟷𝟷ᴛʜ
𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟽 𝚒𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒
𝟺.𝟹𝟶ᴘᴍ

"I can't believe you almost had his dick but yo mama ruined it

"I can't believe you almost had his dick but yo mama ruined it." money said mugging her blunt.

"It's good we ain't. If we did. He would have known I'm not a virgin and that I like to go wild." I said.

"Ughhh. Shit annoying asf. I want a niece." Shine said.

"Naah. A nephew so he can beat all them motherfuckers that hurts his mommy." Money said taking a hit off her blunt.

"A girl can do that too. Baby girls got them heavy ass hands. Sometimes I think they drank too much energy drink." Shine said causing me to buss out laugh.

"Kids don't drink energy drinks." I said.

"They do. Them nasty ass coca cola contains too much sugar and some mothers would be giving it to their damn kids in the morning. Which would lead them to be energetic the whole day." Shine said.

"Oh. Makes sense." I said.

"Anyways. Y'all wouldn't get kids cause I'm on birth control." I said doing the light skin Face.

"Bitch! Whyyyyy!!" Money semi yelled.

"That's gone be hard to get you to have kidsss!!" She said again almost crying.

"Ion give a fuck. It's fuck em kids. Ion want no kids. Then they would be screaming early in da morning. Sorry. But I love kids. But ion want none for now. When I will want em I will stop taking the birth control." I said.

They mugged me.

"Ion wanna be the first one to have the kids." Money said mugging.

"Bout that..." Money said biting her lips.

"Y'all know how I always play about cheating on James?" She said causing us to nod our heads.

"I might have done it for real...." She said covering her face.

"Girl. No you didn't." I said giving her a stern look.

She nodded her head.

"With who?!" Shine said loudly causing Money to hit her.

"Bitch! Shut the fuck up!" She said.

"Anyways. With KK fine ass." She said biting her lips doing the lighting face whiles nodding her head.

"Wait! Hold up cause y'all hate each other. Just like me and Quezy hate each other!" Shine said side eyeing her.

"So. You were at home with Murda. Right." I nodded my head. "Right." She nodded her head.

"We went out right. And me and him was in the back seats whiles everyone went to get food and even ended up playing somewhere. Whiles I ain't wanted to leave the car cause I wanted to smoke. And he saw me smoking so he joined me.