XXXII

Money
↛𝕸𝖎𝖆𝖒𝖎↚
𝟿ᴀᴍ

𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 22𝓃𝒹

"I swear you is sum else

"I swear you is sum else." I said to KK as I got out his bed.

Me and this nigga keep messing around... Which means I keep cheating on James, and ion know how to stop it because I think I really like KK.

"How am I sum else if you like what i do to you?" He asked coming out the bed and tried hugging me i pushed him off.

"I said we gotta end this. And plus ain't you just got an hoe asking you to go to their house? " I asked raising my voice a little as i walked to his wardrobe grabbing one of his shirt.

Even thought i was mad at him i like to take his clothes. They smell good as fuck.

Whiles i was taking sum fell out his wardrobe causing me to frown and turn to look seeing it was James favourite watch.

I frowned and turned to look at Kk.

"KK. What is this?" I asked showing him the watch.

"Hum... Erm... That's mine." He 2alked up to me and snatched or outta my hand and walking to his wardrobe and threw the watch in there.

I shook my head.

"KK. Where's James?!" I asked stern.

"Ion know where that nigga at." He said indifferent and shrugging.

"Bruh. Don't say that shit to me! I've been looking for him for months! From before I left to go back in New York! where the fuck he at!" I yelled getting aggravated.

"Mane! Ion know where yo tucking boyfriend at! He might be fucking on Dom me hoe since that's what he always doing!" He yelled causing me to gasp.

"You ain't really said that!" I yelled.

"Is not that you not doing the same!" He yelled.

"No! But foreal. That's an impossible watch to get! You can't tell me you bought it because that watch comes from germany. And Germany only! And that watch his father gave it to him! So you can't fucking Tell- I FUCKING KILLED HIS ASS!" He yelled causing me to jump back at the sudden Change in his tone.

"What?!" I said shocked.

"I and the gang killed him!" He repeated as i felt tears roll down my cheeks.

I shook my head.

"Why?!" I yelled.

"Because ge deserved it! We had a reason!" He said.

I shook my head.

"Money. Come one. Don't tell me that you--" he said ad he walked closer to me trying to touch me but i slapped the hell outta him.