XXX

𝐐𝐮𝐄ℤY
↛𝕸𝖎𝖆𝖒𝖎↚
𝟽ᴘᴍ

November 26th

"Daddy slow down

"Daddy slow down." Shine moaned throwing her head back putting her hands on my belly i smacked her hand.

"Move!" I said pounding in her back mad as hell.

We went to this fun fair with Dua and the gang and shine gone talk to another nigga like it was coo to do so.

"I'm sorry daddy! I wont do it anymore." She moaned putting her hand back there.

I gripped her hair tighter as i could feel her starting to cum slowly.

"Did i say you could cum?" I asked she started to tighten her walls around me. That got me crazy.

"fawk." I groaned pounding harder than before in her ass as her face digged into the pillow.

"Daddy! I'm boutta cum!" She moaned out putting her hand on my belly trynna push me away.

"Hold that shit real! " I groaned gripping her waist tighter throwing my head back starting to do slow and deep strokes then went back pounding.

I knew I was close to Nut, but i ain't wanted to pull out. her pussy too good to do that.

I felt sum splashing against my belly and my dick as i fastened my pace again as i heard Shine Moan loudly as she thrower her back on my dick As she squirted everywhere.

"Da fuwq? I told you to hold it." i said grabbing her hair and started pounding in her shit faster as soon as i felt my nut at the edge.

"Fawk! Fawk!" I moaned going deep inside her shooting my load.

I kept groaning and stroking slowly until i was done nutting and pulled out of her causing her to drop flat on the bed i laid next to her pulling her closer to me.

"I thought i said you couldn't cum." I said.

"I couldn't take it anymore." She said pouting.

"Ion give a fawk. You should of listened, now come ride me." I said grabbing her waist pulling her on top of me.

My phone started ringing as she slid down my dick but not moving.

I starred at her as i grabbed the phone she starred right back.

"The fuck wrong with chu?" I asked.

"I'm tired..." She said.

"Ion give a fuck. This yo punishment for cumming when i told you not to." I said.

She mugged me. " This Da last time we fuckin." She mumbled starting to move up and down.

"Da fuck was that??!" I asked putting my phone back on my counter as she stopped moving up and down.