XIX

D̶͔̭̪̻ư̡͕̭̇ā̤̓̍͘
𝒮𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎
𝟾.𝟹𝟶ᴘᴍ

"he beat you again!" My mama said looking at the few bruises I had on my face

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ion care." I said.

"I do. So now let's go to his mama house." My mama said standing up.

She bought a car. She was serious when she said that she was going to stay here.

I wonder how my pops gone feel about this since they still together and they need to sort the divorce papers out.

"No. Mama just leave it." I said pulling my phone out calling my father.

After a few rings he finally picked up.

"Hi baby." He said.

"Hi pop. When you coming down here?" I asked smirking as my mama mouthed me to hung up.

"Ion know. Maybe i will wait for you to come back so i can see you cause i miss you and your siblings. Will you be coming back with them?" He asked.

"Yeah. We all coming back. Ain't nobody wa na stay over here but mom." I said.

"Tell yo MoMA fine ass to unblock me." He said i smirked looking at my mama

"Mama you heard him." I smirked.

"He said to unblock him." I smirked again.

Since she thought it was funny to go to Murda's house so that he could do things to me I'm fina make my dad do things to her so she stops dick missing him.

"No. I'm not unblocking his ass. He bee sending me his..."

"Mama. Ion wanna know that!" I yelled, causing both of them to laugh.

"But anyways. I might unblock you daddy." She whined.

"We having phone sex tonight?" He asked her causing me to look at them in disgust as she came in front of the phone pulling up her shirt showing him her boobs.

"We can do it right now." She said.

"UNH. Unh. Not on my phone. And i thought we was going to yo best-"

"Shhh." My mama said giving me a look.

I rolled my eyes.

"Baby. I'm fina unblock you so we can have phone sex. But i gotta do something real quick so you gone have to wait." She said.

"Ughhh. I even miss dicking you d-" i hung up.

My mama mugged me.

"Why you do that." She asked.

"I was trynna get you in trouble, but it ended wrong. Y'all are some freaks. I thought y'all wanted a divorce." I said.

"We r going to divorce. We only attracted to each other sexually." She said.