XXV

⚠️MATURE CONTECTS AHEAD.⚠️

ƊƲⱭ| 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺𝚝𝚑
⪼ Ṃἷᾄмἷ ⪻
8𝓅𝓂

"so you Tellin me that you started hitting people in kindergarten?" I asked Murda as we sat on his coach watching TV

"so you Tellin me that you started hitting people in kindergarten?" I asked Murda as we sat on his coach watching TV. Wich we wasn't even really paying attention on.

"Yeah." He nodded his head

"So this nigga was trynna move onto my lil sister and i hit him cause my sister ain't having a mother fucking boyfriend now. But then she end up pregnant with him a few years later and now she got a child. She four." He said.

"Oh." I said nodding my head.

"You got anything crazy that happened to you when you was a kid?" He asked.

We've been talking for two weeks now without sex ofc, and we gotten closer.

But I'm not gonna say that I'm in love with him cause I'm not. And ion like him yet.

"Not really... But a year ago My boyfriend did me wrong. But ion wanna talk about it." I said looking down.

"What if i tell you what my bestfriend did to me and you tell me what he did to you? Is he still alive?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah he still alive. And okay. You can tell me what happened with her." I said smiling a little.

He pulled me on his lap. "Don't laugh when i tell okay?" He said.

I nodded my head.

"So... When i was a kid. I had a small dick. Like a shrimp. You feel me?" He said.

I nodded my head.

"That's normal. You were a kid." I said.

"Naah. Youn understand... I was fucking 12. I should off at least have it big." He said.

"So how old is you now?" I asked.

"20." I said.

"Well. It's big now." I said grabbing his dick.

"Chill." He said pushing my hand Off him.

"Okay. But what does that gotta do with yo bestfriend?" I asked.

"Well. She wasn't real my bestfriend but she was my first love..."

"We knew each other since Kindergarten."

"At first i ain't like her. But then she was the only nice kids with me, all the other kids would be scared of me because remember i told you i used to beat them up for my sister."

"Even thought she was one years old they still tried moving on her and i didn't like the idea." He said causing me to chuckle.

"Maybe they only found her cute. C'mon they in kindergarten." I said laughing.